fourty-four

Jimin stands up, locking the door to the bedroom and sending a text to Yoongi, asking him to make sure no one goes into his room. Of course, Yoongi was confused and asked why but Jimin silenced his phone, wanting to focus.

He sits down next to his nervous friend and explains everything he knows. Of course you can't "teach" someone how to be a sexuality, they have to figure it out themselves and Jimin is only helping Taehyung do that because he didn't get help when he was struggling himself.

"D-Does that hurt?" the younger asks after Jimin talked about sex. He takes a few seconds to recall his first time. "Yes, if you don't prepare yourself the right way but even if you do, you'll feel some pain but it'll go away."

Taehyung nods. The thought of having another man inside of him is an automatic turnoff but if its Jungkook, it's the opposite and he doesn't understand why. He never even liked him in the first place and suddenly he feels attracted towards him? It doesn't make sense.

"You don't plan on having sex with him soon...right?" Jimin asked after seeing the other's thinking face. "Maybe you should learn how to prep yourself now just in case. I know for a fact he wouldn't know how to do that judging by how he handled Y/N in sub drop."

"Right now?" Taehyung's eyes widen. He wasn't planning on doing anything with Jungkook but that certainly didn't mean he was opposed to it. After all, he was technically in a relationship with him as well, alongside Y/N. He was still very nervous, this entire development was so sudden.

Jimin pulls something out of the nightstand and after a quick observation, Taehyung realized that it's lube. He holds the bottle in front of him while giving in an expectant look. Taehyung hesitantly takes the bottle out of his hands.

"Um, if you don't do it right you can really hurt yourself. I hope you're not uncomfortable with me being here." he sits back down but instead of sitting on the bed, he sits in a small chair at the vanity.

Taehyung's face heats up. He really doesn't want to do this in front of Jimin but he doesn't have much of a choice. Jimin isn't forcing him, he's just looking out for him. Plus, in the many years of their friendship they have seen each other naked before and didn't think much of it so it shouldn't be a problem now.

He nods and Jimin pulls out his phone to have something else to look at, trying not to cause the other discomfort. "Just let me know when you're ready." he says, playing a mini game as a distraction.

Taehyung lets out a deep sigh, slipping his fingers through the waistband of his pants and slowly pulling them down. Of course to enjoy this, he needs to be excited, so he closes his eyes and pictures the first thing that comes to mind to get aroused.

He recalls the feeling of Y/N's smooth skin under his fingertips and how sexy she looked, wearing lingerie in his favorite color. In the back of his head he can hear the little noises she would make and how she looked when he'd be deep inside of her.

His member is now throbbing and he's definitely getting aroused but that wasn't enough.

Instead, he begins to think of Jungkook. His sinful lips and his strong arms, pinning him into the couch as his tongue attacks his, hard on rubbing roughly against his own.

Before he could stop his thoughts, he's picturing all three of them together. The thought of seeing both, Y/N and Jungkook, touching each other used to anger him but right now, it's all he wants to see and he wants to be involved as well. Precum is leaking from his hardened tip at the thought.

"I-I'm ready." he groans, trying his absolute hardest not to touch himself and release all of his pent up desires. Jimin looks up and he respectfully looks directly at Taehyung's face instead of down below.