twenty-six

⚠️
Jihye stays close to Taehyung, bothering him from time to time. Each time he pushes her away but she knows she already won. It doesn't take that long for the drug she slipped in his drink to work. She watches carefully as Taehyung begins to slip in a state where he's so far from his mind, and then she strikes.

Taehyung's head droops and his eyes are hooded. He's unaware of the world going on around him which is why when he feels a hand run down his chest and rest on his thigh, he doesn't react. "You want to get out of here Taetae?" a sultry voice whispers into his left ear.

"Taetae?" he thinks. "Is that Y/N?"

The phone that he's currently gripping in his palm begins to vibrate. His eyes adverts down to see Y/N's name flashing on the screen which sends him through a state of confusion. His mind is unable to think anything of it when he gets distracted by this woman beside him.

The woman's hand is now on his bicep, pulling him up from his seat. "Come on, Taetae. Let's have some fun." Jihye whispers as she guides him into a standing position. It's almost like his legs moved on his own and he had no control of that. Sober Taehyung knew what was going on but the sound of his screams for help were stuck in his mind.

Jihye takes Taehyung out to the parking lot and pats him down for his keys. She finds the car and leads him into the passenger seat. All Taehyung could do is submit to her commands. It's like his body moved on its own accord.

In a blink of an eye, Taehyung is sprawled out on a bed in only his boxers. His vision is blurred as he sees the figure of a woman in front of him. The woman comes closer and straddles over him, leaning in and sucking harshly on his neck. Taehyung doesn't feel good.

He wants this to stop and he wants to get out of here but no matter how many times he tries to move his limbs, he gets nothing. He feels like dead weight and his body feels like led.

Jihye takes off the remainder of her clothes along with Taehyung's. She kisses him on his cold lips and down his neck. Her lips rest on every part of his body until they rest on the tip of his member. A sheen of sweat coats a layer over Taehyung's body after Jihye goes down on him. She has her way with him, moaning his name over and over and all Taehyung could do is lay there. All he could do is lay there as this woman takes advantage of him.

He tries with all of his life to move his body away from hers but his effort is to no avail. A stray tear escapes his eye unconsciously. Jihye defiles Taehyung over and over until she can't anymore. She didn't care that he was unconscious, she wants him to see what he's missing. She can be so much better for him than Y/N could ever be.

She finishes with him and she's satisfied. She's satisfied with the marks she left and she's satisfied she had her way. She grabs her phone and takes a picture of Taehyung's sleeping body, sending Y/N a message.

Once she was satisfied with her message, she went to sleep next to Taehyung

Once she was satisfied with her message, she went to sleep next to Taehyung. She cuddled him and stroked his hair. "You'll fall for me, just wait."

Those words echoed throughout Taehyung's head until he finally flew up from his sleeping state of mind. He squints his eyes and adjusts them to the brightness of the morning sun. When his eyes travel around the room, he realizes that he's not at home. He recognizes the room almost immediately and flings himself out of the bed.

He spots Jihye's sleeping figure under the sheets and notices his lack of clothes. The last thing he remembers is going out for some fresh air and talking to Yoongi. Then he went to a bar and got a non-alcoholic drink since he had to drive himself home. Putting two and two together, he can only assume what happened.

Jihye roofied him. She drugged him and raped him.

He scurried around for his discarded clothes and belongings. He finds his keys and his phone and runs out of her apartment. He searches for his car and when he finally finds it, he gets in and slams the door shut behind him. He can't believe this happened.

He never wanted this to happen. He wanted to better himself and try to be a faithful husband to the one he loved the most. Yeah, it happened without his consent but maybe it wouldn't have happened at all if he wasn't so careless. Maybe it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't cheated in the first place.

He's stuck in this one place and he doesn't know what to do. He wants to go home and hold Y/N in his arms and have her tell him that she loves him. He wants to go and talk to her about the baby and he wants to see how happy she looks everytime she looks at her stomach. How will he get to do that if the same arms he wants to hold her with have been touched by another woman just last night?

He wants to go and tell her the truth. He wants her to know that he really loved her and this was done to him uncontrollably. In situations like this, men aren't believed when they say they were raped but Taehyung has faith in Y/N. He has faith that she'll believe him and she'll comfort him and continue to show her love for him.

He arrives at the apartment with a thumping heart and a thumping head. Those drugs really did a number on him. He expects Y/N to hear him out and love him after this. When he opens the front door, the exact opposite happens.

"Fucking asshole!" he's welcomed with a burning slap on the side of his cheek. "I thought you were done now! I thought you weren't gonna do this to me anymore!" Y/N screams with tears in her eyes. Taehyung is shocked on how she knows but he's more shocked on what she thinks happened.

"Y/N, that's not wha-"

"You're really about to lie to me right now?" she scoffs. "I saw the picture Taehyung. Don't bother trying to save yourself." She looks so fed up and that's the last thing Taehyung needs right now. He doesn't want her to leave when he needs her the most. Is this what it felt like when he left her?

"W-What picture?" he asks and she rolls her eyes, shoving her phone in his face. He sees the picture of him curled up in a ball, a bed sheet barely covering his exposed areas. Before Taehyung could try to speak, Y/N's face contorted into pure anger and her hand was flying across his face once again.

She stomps away and he watches as she grabs a small bookbag from the living room. She walks towards his direction and pushes him out of the way and opens the door. "I'm leaving." she says, her tone of voice void of any emotion.

Taehyung doesn't realize what's happening until the keys are snatched from his hand and he's alone in the apartment. He panics and chases after her. "Y/N, you can't leave! Just hear me out please." he pleads and grabs her wrist but his grip is snatched away.

"Don't touch me!" she yells at him and he feels like crying. "I fucking hate you." and she leaves.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

:((((

thank you for reading! i feel like this chapter is too short lmao

thank you for 25k, ill update soon!!
xx