twenty-eight

Yoongi steps out of the door and is met with a stressed out looking Taehyung. His face looks pale and his hair isn't fluffy and curly like usual. It's slightly disheveled and sticking to his forehead. He stops his pacing back and forth when he sees Yoongi standing there and he speaks. "Hyung," his voice is low and scratchy as if he'd been crying. Yoongi could tell by just looking at Taehyung that there was more to the story, there just had to be.   

He takes Taehyung to his car and they just sit there. "Can you tell me what happened Taehyung?" Yoongi calmly says. Taehyung takes in a deep breath before speaking. He's a grown man but that doesn't mean he's not traumatized. He was taken advantage of against his own will and he couldn't do anything to stop it. "I got drugged." he simply says with his voice barely above a whisper.

Yoongi's head whips over to the boy's direction so fast he might've gotten whiplash. He may not be that fond of the boy but this is something that shouldn't happen to anyone. "and raped." he continues and Yoongi's jaw is wide open at this point. "and then when she was done she sent a picture to Y/N."

"Wait, it was a she?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung nods. "She used to be Y/N and I's co-worker." he keeps his answers short knowing that if he says more, he might say something he shouldn't. Yoongi doesn't know about the previous situations and it's better if he doesn't find out now. "Where did it happen?" Yoongi asks, starting up the car and formulating an idea in his head. Taehyung gives him the name of the bar and Yoongi wastes no time to step on the gas. 

When they pull up outside, Taehyung starts to feel nauseous. He doesn't want to go back in there. "Hyung, can I stay in here p-please?" he asks, looking at Yoongi with pleading eyes. Yoongi stares at the vulnerable boy for a few seconds before nodding his head and getting out of the car. He's never seen that boy so broken like that and he really felt bad for him.

Yoongi walks into the small bar and goes straight to the counter to approach the bartender. "Hi, can I get you anything?" the lady asks and Yoongi almost wants to gag in disgust at how she tries to flirt with him, leaning over the counter and showing off her cleavage. "Yeah, your manager." he responds sternly and she stands up straight at his tone.

"May I ask why?" she pushes and Yoongi rolls his eyes, annoyed. "No you may not." he replies and she scoffs and walks away. When she comes back there's a tall man following behind her. He approaches Yoongi and speaks. "What seems to be the problem?"

"I need the security footage of this place from last night. A family member of mine was drugged here and I need the footage." he explains and tries to keep his talking to a minimum. They don't need to know any details. "I'm sorry sir. Do you have a badge?" he asks and Yoongi shakes his head, already knowing where this is about to go. "You have to be law enforcement to request something like this."

Yoongi rolls his eyes for the millionth time today and pulls out his wallet, flashing a few bills with a smirk. The guy looks hesitant but eventually takes the money and motions for Yoongi to come behind the counter. Yoongi follows the guy until they reach a shabby dark room with a small TV screen. Yoongi gives him the approximate time and he rewinds the footage.

Sure enough, the clips show Taehyung walking into the bar. He can see that the drink he bought was a normal juice and he wasn't bothering anyone until a woman came up to him. There's no audio but Yoongi can see the discomfort of Taehyung's face when the woman pulls herself closer. Simultaneously, her hand snakes around his drink and drops something in. Taehyung takes a sip and after some time, he's out of it. Yoongi doesn't even ask, he just gives the man a look and he knows exactly what to do. 

After successfully receiving the video, he skips back to the car where Taehyung is waiting for him, looking depressed out of his mind. Yoongi understands why he would be looking that way but he can't bare the quiet and depressing mood any longer. "Taehyung?" he calls, looking at the side of his face. Taehyung hums in response but keeps his gaze on his lap.

"Everything will be fine, okay? I found a breeder yesterday so we can go pick a puppy for Y/N." Yoongi says and he spots the smallest smile on Taehyung's face. "Also, what do you plan to do with this footage? Should we take it to the police station?" the small smile disappears.

"Actually hyung," he starts before swallowing. "I don't really want the police involved. I know the woman who um- who-'' he stutters, not able to get his words out. He takes a deep breath in before continuing, skipping over that line completely. "I'll just tell her to apologize to Y/N, or i'll hand over the footage." he finishes, hoping he didn't say anything he shouldn't have.

"Wait, you know this woman? How the fuck do you know-"

"She went to high school with us too," Taehyung quickly makes up a lie. "She was jealous of Y/N and I and she's been harassing me for some time." he gulps and Yoongi nods suspiciously and turns the car on. Taehyung quickly pulls out his phone and sends a threatening text to Jihye, explaining what the consequences will be. He sends the address of Yoongi's apartment and tells her to do it right away. As soon as he's finished, he blocked her number and he feels like a weight has lifted off his chest.

Taehyung and Yoongi browse through the selection of puppies. The breeder that Yoongi found had toy poodle puppies and Pomeranian puppies. The two boys separated as Taehyung seemed to gravitate towards the Pomeranians and Yoongi, the toy poodles. Taehyung was surrounded by the little puppies as he heard weird noises coming from behind him. As he took a glance, he almost wanted to laugh out loud at the sight before him. 

Min Yoongi, the scariest person Taehyung knows with the hardest personality, was currently laying on on his back with a small brown puppy in his hands. He made cute little noises and he smiled like never before. Taehyung silently cooed in shock but his shock was short-lived when a little puppy started yapping in front of him. He put his attention on the little thing and almost melted at the sight. Soon, he was the one making cute noises at the black and tan floofball.

After playing with the puppy for a while, he made his decision to get this one and was shocked to see that Yoongi picked out a puppy for himself. "I-Its for Jimin!" he quickly said when he found Taehyung staring. "Are you sure?" he teased back, knowing the puppy was more for himself. He also knew that Jimin had a minor pet allergy. "Shut up," he grumbled. The unusual pair made their way to the pet shop to buy some necessities. 

Meanwhile..

Y/N had fallen asleep while watching movies with Namjoon. Namjoon felt bad after she had complained about being hungry but there was nothing in their pantry to satisfy her hunger. He covered her with the blanket and went to the kitchen,  feeling pretty hungry himself. He stood over a bowl of cereal knowing he shouldn't even attempt to make a meal himself. It was a disaster waiting to happen.

While drowning himself in honey oats, the doorbell to the penthouse rang and he pulled himself away from the cereal to answer. He was expecting to see one of his hyungs, thinking that they might have left their keys or something. What he didn't expect to see was a young woman holding some sort of pot in her hands.

"Hi, I'm Jihye!" she piped up. "Is Y/N here?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

thank you for reading!

and if you're wondering, i did base the puppies off of Yeontan and Holly lmaoo.

do you think Jihye is up to no good or is she really going to apologize?

ill update soon, thank you for the reads, votes and comments :)
xx