six

You woke up in your bed, confused. "How the hell did I get here?" you groaned and placed your hand over your forehead. You furrowed your eyebrows when you felt a cool, damp washcloth laid across your skin.

Looking to the side, you spot a mug with a tea bag hanging from the side and a bottle of water. There were two pills also sitting next to the bottle.

The first thing you do is take the pills and wash it down with the water that stands beside it. Only then you realize that your clothes were also different then what you last had on when you were awake.

Not thinking too much about it, you groan and stand up from the bed and walk out of the run into the living room. As soon as you see who is in there, your mouth drops in shock.

"Yoongi?" your voice comes out raspy and hoarse. Upon hearing your voice, every head in the room turns to face you. Not only was Yoongi there, but his friend, Seokjin and two other unfamiliar faces. Looking over to your left, you saw Taehyung awkwardly sitting on the loveseat alone while the other four sit across. It looks like some kind of intervention investigation.

Yoongi stands up from his spot and walks towards you. "Did your fever go down?" he places the back of his hand on your forehead to get a gist of your body temperature. "Uh" you weren't sure what to say so all you could do is stand there confused, looking up at your cousin as he inspected you.

"I think she's alright, Yoongi." one of his friends laughed out from behind. Yoongi turned around and rolled his eyes before turning back to face you. "Come on." he muttered, grabbing your hand and leading you to sit next to Taehyung in the loveseat. Almost immediately after you sat, Taehyung looked over as if he were inspecting you as well but you knew he was probably only doing that for show.

Yoongi went and took his seat back on the couch next to Seokjin. "So, what are you doing here?" you ask Yoongi after clearing your throat. "Didn't Taehyung tell you?" he looks at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow and you feel him stiffen besides you. You rack your brain and you recalled the short conversation from the car.

"Oh yeah. Your company is expanding, right?" he nodded and you felt a wave of excitement wash over you. Yoongi's dream was to excel in the music world. Ever since the two of you were kids, he was always so musically inclined and talented. Seeing him achieve something this big makes you so happy for him.

A big smile made its way across your face. "I'm so proud of you!" you squealed and Yoongi broke out into a smile as well, which was kinda rare coming from him. No, he isn't shut out or cold like people would normally describe him as. Yoongi just has a stern personality.

"Aw! Yoongi has a soft side.'' One of his friends teases and the gummy smile that was previously on Yoongi's face disappears in the blink of an eye and his expression is quickly replaced with a glare.

"Are you moving closer now? Will I get to see you more?" you ask with anticipation and Yoongi nods. You jump up from your seat, clapping your hands together and jumping up and down. This was the happiest you've felt in the longest. Running up to Yoongi, you jumped on him and squeezed him as tight as you could. You hear his friends laughing as you squeeze the life out of him. He lets out a strained noise and reaches his hands around to poke your sides.

Squealing in shock, you jump off of him. Normally, you would attack him back but you were way too happy to care at the moment. Skipping back to your seat, you glance at Taehyung and you could've sworn you saw a ghost of a smile on his face but he stared back at you with an empty and emotionless stare.

You sat back down next to him and one of Yoongi's friends began to speak. "Aren't you gonna introduce us?" Yoongi sighs. "Y/N, this is Namjoon, Hoseok, and you already know Seokjin hyung." the two unfamiliar boys and Jin wave and smile. "And this is my little cousin, Y/N." he finishes.