ten

Looking up from the floor, in front of you stands a worried Jungkook with Jimin standing right next to him. "Noona, what's wrong?"

You felt Taehyung's eyes on your back as heavy silence pierced through the air, the two boys in front of you waiting for your answer.

Forcing a smile through your obvious tears, you try to persuade them that everything is alright. "Nothing, Jungkook-ssi." your voice comes out weak and small which led them to not believe your attempt at reassurance.

"Taehyung just told me something that made me really happy. These are tears of joy." you pointed at your cheeks and cleared your throat to make your voice sound a little more clear and believable.

Jungkook nodded but Jimin, on the other hand, wasn't buying it. "What did you do to her now, you ass." he starts taking steps through the threshold towards Taehyung but you quickly stop him, shaking your head.

"I promise nothing happened, r-right Taehyung?" you turn to face him and he rolls his eyes, nodding. Turning back to Jimin and Jungkook, who looks a little lost, you give Jimin a sad smile and take Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkook's day here is over. I'll be taking him to the dorm now." you mutter, walking off with Jungkook. You let go of his hand when you're far enough away from that room and you lead him to your car. Taehyung will have to find his way home since you're taking the car.

Jungkook sits in the passenger seat and you plop down in the driver's seat with a deep sigh. "Is there anywhere you want to go?" you ask, starting the car. You look at Jungkook and he looks like he's deep in thought.

"No, Noona. You can just drop me off at the dorms so you can go home and rest." he finally answers and you smile and nod, pulling out of the company parking lot.

You dropped him off and stayed to make sure he made it inside safe. "Thank you Y/N-Noona!" he yelled, waving his hands frantically above his head before going inside. You giggle to yourself and begin your drive home.

You kick off your heels and change into something more comfortable. Theres nothing to do but sit alone in the silence of your apartment. You didn't feel like turning on your television or doing anything at all.

Being alone and brokenhearted at the same time isn't such a good mix.

You found yourself in Taehyung's closet, stripping yourself of your current clothes and replacing them with one of his t-shirts. The large t-shirt stopped mid thigh and smelled so much like him.

The soft cotton of the large shirt wrapped around your body and surrounded you with warmth like Taehyung's arms used to do. He used to wrap his long arms around you making you feel loved, warm and protected.

You wrap your arms around yourself, trying to recreate that same euphoric feeling that you would feel when he would do that, but it wasn't the same. You still felt cold and empty.

You missed his touch. You missed everything about him. You missed how he would make sure you ate well and you missed how he would do anything and everything to keep you happy and feeling loved. You missed when he would just randomly tell you he loved you without an explanation.

You missed his bubbly and fun personality, how he was always like a big kid. You missed seeing his beautiful smile. You missed his goofy jokes and you missed how he would play around and be silly with you, tackling and tickling you. You missed his love.

Being with him gave you reassurance and happiness. But it was all snatched away from you. Everything was snatched away leaving you bare with emptiness and forbiddance.

Reaching at the top of the closet, you get the photo album which held the pictures Taehyung used to take throughout your relationship. Flipping it open, the first picture you see is from the night of your high school prom.