XII- feud

After all her classes were finished up (Y/n) went straight to her dorm room and lay out on her bed. Chloé was doing some extracurricular activity so it was only (Y/n) there.

She didn't want to be out wandering campus with Lloyd out there, it was a tricky situation.

Her eyes were fixated on the ceiling as she lay dead still, her body could have decomposed right there and she wouldn't have minded. She didn't want to go anywhere, she needed to think this through.

Telling someone about it could easily go one way or the other. She wanted to vent to Harvey but (Y/n) didn't want him to act out as she knew he would. Chloé wasn't even there at the moment and probably wouldn't be much help either.

(Y/n) shot up as she thought of someone. She could talk to Wes, he'd help her out, right? He knew she was uninfected, so he knew the danger she could be in if Lloyd were to make a move.

All she had to do was get to the sadistic house without getting seen by Lloyd. Then again, he may not even want to talk to her, he always seemed so awkward and uneased when he did.

The trouble was she didn't know him... At all really. She didn't know how bold he could be, but he was an obsessive and that gave her a few hints of how to work her way around him.

(Y/n) had received some instructions on how to reach the sadistic house, she wished she wasn't quite as nervous as she felt while walking there. Students were able to visit other houses but it was rare for sadistics to socialise outside of their strain.

They were isolated and as a result isolated themselves, A.L.F.E. was one of the only finishing schools that offered a place for sadistics.

She noted that the house itself appeared far more rundown than other areas in the school probably since it was viewed as a waste of funding. The students clad in purple uniform were despondent as (Y/n) walked towards the entrance.

Even waking through the house (Y/n) was met with a certain air of hostility, her blue blazer made her stick out like a sore thumb as she went to the landing of third year rooms.

The whispers that seemed to circulate around her made her wonder just how often students of other strains, protectives in particular, would actually come here.

She couldn't remember a time where she had been so uncomfortable. She ended up in the senior common room where four sadistic students, two girls and two guys, were hanging out. The common room was pretty dingy in comparison to the ones in the protective house. The carpet had multiple areas of discoloration and general grime.

Their heads turned to her in both confusion and amusement, here was this first year protective who had stumbled right in front of them.

"Hey there." One of the guys purred which set off a high-pitched giggle from the young woman beside him.

"Do you know where Wes is? Wes Westin?" She asked anxiously and quickly.

"What's the rush?" The other woman asked calmly. "Are you his?"

"Oh- um, no, we're just friends." (Y/n) responded, she felt so small under the glare if these older students.

The girl who had just spoken stood up and pulled (Y/n) to stand closer to them.

"You don't belong to anyone?" She raised an eyebrow carefully and examined (Y/n)'s trembling features. Her calm exterior suddenly vanished as a loud cackle escaped her throat. "You see this shit?? This fucking protective walking in here? What's your name?"