XXX- clingy

(Y/n) walked down the ailse after her bag was loaded onto the large coach that had been sectioned off into first years, their second year mentors and the final and smallest section being the teachers and third year supervisors.

Harvey was already in his seat and was defending the seat next to him like his life depended on it, he didn't want anyone but (Y/n) sitting beside him and he didn't want her to sit with someone else.

"I saved your seat!" He smiled at her with pride once she had got to him near the back of the bus.

"Nice! And you saved me the window seat!" She exclaimed while climbing over him to get to her seat.

While his reasoning for giving (Y/n) the seat furthest from the ailse was to only give her him to talk to it also worked out to be the space she wanted anyway.

"I'm so excited!" She said while drumming her hands over her knees. "The drive is like three hours, right?"

"Something like that." Harvey responded, he was just pleased to see (Y/n) looking so happy. She had seemed so stressed out since starting out here so this was a pleasant change.

"I'm sure it'll just... fly by." (Y/n) glanced at A.L.F.E. from out of the bus window. "We should be setting off soon."

"Hey there, (Y/n)."

The heads of both the (h/c) haired girl and the blonde boy turned to the ailse to see someone neither of them were expecting.

"Wes! What are you doing here?" (Y/n) exclaimed happily.

"There was a slot open so I figured..." He trailed off and his eyes landed on Harvey, this was the possessive first year who had 'claimed' (Y/n). "Hi, we met briefly but I didn't catch your name."

"Oh... Yeah..." Harvey narrowed his eyes as he recalled his very limited encounter with Wes before though there wasn't any negative memory there he didn't appreciate the amicability he was treating (Y/n) with.

"Wes, this is Harvey, he's my best friend. Harvey, I've told you about Wes a few times he's my friend in the sadistic house." (Y/n) introduced the two.

"The sadistic house?" Harvey looked him up and down, there wasn't really an indicator of strain since everyone was out of uniform. "Shouldn't you be sat down with the other third years?"

"We're about to leave so I was sent around to check seatbelts." He wasn't even lying though his interaction with (Y/n) was unnecessarily long.

"They're on, you can go." Harvey spat out, wishing this guy would clear off already.

"You don't need to be so hostile." (Y/n) tisked. "I'll talk when we arrive, Wes."

Wes smiled at (Y/n) one last time before going to survey the rest of the first years.

"What was that?" (Y/n) asked Harvey.

"What was what?"

"You were being so..." She shrugged. "Weird, have you got a problem with him or something?"

Harvey shook his head. "You said Clementine introduced you two?"

"Uh, yeah." (Y/n) scrunched up her nose. "What about it?"

"Nothing, forget it." Harvey pushed the negative thoughts aside and brought a beam to his face. He pulled out a pair of earbuds from his pocket and held one out to (Y/n). "Wanna listen to some music?"

"Is anyone sitting here?"

Gabriel peered up to see a turquoise eyed boy who he vaguely recognised from one of his classes but couldn't remember the name of even if he had a gun to his head. He wasn't really expecting anyone to want to sit beside him, he made himself look uninviting for this very reason.

"No." Gabriel answered.

Lloyd blinked repeatedly and looked around nervously. "Mind if I, uh, if I sit?"

Gabriel wasn't subtle in any way when rolling his eyes. "Sure." He said with a strained voice as if the mere task of allowing Lloyd to sit next to him was tiring.

The comparatively smaller male sat down and immediately addressed Gabriel. Lloyd had chosen this space for the specific reason that he knew Gabriel was (Y/n)'s mentor and was spending, what was in his opinion, heinous amounts of time with her.

"I'm Lloyd Ginger." The blue haired boy introduced himself. "It's Gabriel, right? We have history of the infection class together."

"Oh... We do." Gabriel looked out of the window to signify that he no longer wanted to talk to Lloyd, but even if he did pick up on the hint then Lloyd was still far from done talking to (Y/n)'s mentor.

"How are you finding being a second year?" Lloyd asked in anxious intrigue, he leaned a little closer. "It's so crazy being a mentor instead of a mentee, right?"

"...yes."

"What's your mentee like? How are your sessions going?"

"Um..." Gabriel looked at Lloyd hands which had been wrung together but we're now aggressively scratching at his opposite arms. "You okay?"

"Yeah, um, yeah totally, buddy. You mind answering my questions??" Lloyd spoke rapidly as he continued to try and ease his rash but only made the red markings far worse.

"You're bleeding."

"Shit, again?" Lloyd muttered, lifting up his arms to check them.

"Not your arms." Gabriel touched his ear and Lloyd in turn went to touch his own, when he retracted his hand a prominent splodge of blood was on the end of his index finger. There was a steady amount of blood pouring from Lloyd's left ear.

"Do you need anything?" Gabriel asked calmly, not that invested in Lloyd's wellbeing. "I can get a teacher and have you taken to the nurse-"

"No!" Lloyd yelped. "I'm fine! I don't need to see the nurse, my parents are doctors and they'll tell me what to do." He forced a grin to his face. "But thanks for the concern." Lloyd pulled some tissue out of his bag and held it to his ear. "Now, about that mentee of yours.."

Gabriel unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up, he began to clamber over Lloyd who frowned.

"Wh-where are you going?"

"I'm finding somewhere else to sit." Gabriel stated, not caring if he hurt Lloyd's feelings. He set off down the ailse before he could even consider any attempts to try and get him to stay Lloyd had but none were said.

Lloyd sunk into the seat and itched his rash with the hand that wasn't preventing the bleeding of his ear.