0- introduction

Hello everyone! Thank you for clicking on this book, I hope you enjoy it. Here's a quick introduction for the story before we begin:

-This book contains bad language, sexual content, violence, murder and toxic relationships. If you find any of these topics upsetting then I would advise against reading on.

-There are fifty chapters in this book as well as four endings.

-Those who have read books of mine in the past will know I usually update daily however I cannot do that for this book due to difficulties in my personal life. I can guarantee a chapter every other day though (so one chapter every two days). I'm really sorry for those who were hoping for daily chapters but I should be able to resume this for my next book.

-If you've read the description then you are probably aware that this concept has been done to death but I wanted to put my own spin on it.

-The first chapter is more of a prologue if anything, it's just further explanation of how the world works as well as introduction to some main characters. That being said it is VERY important for the entire context of the book.

I don't think there's anything else that needs to be said outright so thanks for reading this and on with the story!

-L.T. May