Chapter 3

JJ leads you up the stairs to your apartment, even carries your bag for you. You walk past her and drop onto your brown leather sofa, wincing as it comes into contact with your backside.

"You should probably take a hot bath and rub some cream on your ass. It'll be sore for a day or two." She sits in the recliner across from you.

"You know this from experience?" You retort.

"Yeah. As I said, I went through this with Emily. She was my," she pauses to search for the right word. "my mentor. She punished me when I messed up and rewarded me when I did well. After I had the baby and came back to work, I was a bit of a mess. She helped me get straightened out."

"Rewarded you..like...sexually?" Do I even wanna know all this?

She chuckles at your reaction. "Yes, mostly. It wasn't all about sex. She bought me the silver bracelet I wear all the time. We've spent a few weekends together in Italy."

"What happened?" You ask curiously. "Did you stop it?"

"We both reached a point where we parted ways mutually. It wasn't a romance, Y/N. We didn't break up. We just reached the end of that particular journey. She's still one of my dearest friends and I love her very much."

"So this is something she and Hotch do? They-" you interject finger quotes, "mentor new team members?"

"Not always. There has to be an attraction there of course, and the open defiance. I knew the day we met that you and Aaron Hotchner were going to butt heads. I admit Emily and I encouraged it somewhat and I'm sorry for that."

"So Hotch is attracted to me and wants to punish me because I don't always do what he says. I can't even process this right now." You rub your forehead. "My brain is overloaded."

"You haven't slept in almost three days. Take a bath, get some rest. You can mull it over tomorrow and go from there." She reassures you. "You don't have to decide anything right now."

You nod warily, standing up to make your way to your bedroom. "Feel free to crash here J. The guest room is across the hall from mine."

"That'd be great, and I'll ride with you in the morning to get my car. Night, Y/N."

You head down the hall and turn back, unable to resist asking the one question you need the answer to before you can sleep.

"JJ?"

"Hmm?"

"Is it worth it? The punishment, everything? Would you do it again?"

She doesn't hesitate. "Absolutely. It was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I had someone I could open up with, be my true self around. Someone that sought to make me a better person and a better agent. Sure, a big part of the scenario is punishment, but the rewards make it worth it in the end, that's a promise."

You nod understandingly and slip into your bathroom, starting the hot water before stripping. Turning sideways, you study your backside in the mirror. It was still red and you thought you could almost see Hotch's handprint on your left cheek. You reached back and touched your derriere gently, wincing at the pain. Fuck, I let him do a number on me. I don't even have any cream for my ass. Where does one even buy ass cream?

Sliding into the tub, you hiss as the water touches your bottom. "Fuck, that asshole. I should've smacked him in the mouth." You close your eyes and try to relax, but all you can see is Aaron's face when he cupped your chin. He is ridiculously attractive. God, the way he looked at me. I could've melted right there.

Without even really being aware of what you're doing, you slide a hand down and gently tug on your nipple. His hand felt so nice rubbing my ass before he spanked me. He's got nice hands. You pinch your nipple lightly and roll it between your fingers, thinking about Aaron's words. You have a glorious ass, Y/N. I'd like to see it red from my hand. You let your fingers wander down your stomach to the juncture of your thighs. Oh fuck, am I seriously turned on from this? From Hotch spanking me?