Chapter 6

When you wake the next morning, you automatically reach out for Aaron only to find his side of the bed is empty. You sit up and stretch lazily before laying back and nestling under the covers once more.

Just five more minutes. I need to process everything that's happened in the past few days. I still have so many questions. Maybe I need to STOP questioning everything and just see what happens. He said I can end this at any time if it gets to be too much. Why not just enjoy it until it's over?

You'd always been slightly impulsive; some would call it your fatal flaw. You aren't sure why you're still hesitant and doubting yourself in this situation. Is it because I'm letting him have control over me? Am I that much of a control freak?

You're so lost in thought that you don't even notice that Aaron has walked into the bedroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped low on his hips. "Good morning, Y/N."

"Morning, Hotch." you murmur absentmindedly, still staring at the ceiling.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks, turning to the dresser and dropping the towel. "Hope you don't mind the view."

"The view?" Of the ceiling? You sit up to ask what he meant and your eyes instantly fall on his bare backside. Oh, THAT view. My God, he's got a glorious ass. "Fuck, Aaron." You hiss through your teeth.

He looks over his shoulder at you and smirks knowingly. "See something you like?"

"Something? Try everything. You are so beautiful." You swallow hard. "Can I, erm, can I, like, touch you?"

Aaron grins widely. "You want to touch me?"

You nod vigorously. "Yes, please."

"Should I walk backward?" He teases. "I can tell how much you're enjoying the sight."

"I'll come to you." You hop out off the bed so fast it almost makes you dizzy, stopping a few inches away from him to study the back half of his body. Reaching out your fingers, you slowly trace a path down his spine to his lower back.

Aaron shivers involuntarily. Once you reach the upper part of his bottom, you rake your fingernails down his ass cheek and back up before closing off the space between you to press a kiss to his shoulder.

"That feels amazing." His voice is barely above a whisper. "Should I turn around?"

You don't even hesitant. "Please."

He moves so fast you don't have time to react. His lips are on yours and his hands are under your shirt before you register what's happening. "Take this off." He mumbles against your mouth, tugging at the hem. You pull it over your head and his lips fasten around your nipple, teasing the hard peak between his teeth.

"Fuck, Aaron." you hiss, lacing your fingers through his hair. His tongue scrapes across your breast and he bites down gently, sending a bolt of pleasure-pain racing through your body.

His hands push at your panties. "Take these off too and get in my bed."

Oh shit, we're really doing this. Aaron Hotchner is about to fuck me. Did I take my birth control last night?

"Aaron, wait." His lips are on your neck now, sucking a tiny spot that your hair would hopefully hide later. "Wait."

"What's wrong? Do you want to stop?" He pulls away to meet your gaze. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just think we need to have a discussion about safety before I let you take me to bed."

"Safety? I have condoms if you're worried. I'm clean though, and I've seen you take the pill before when we've been on cases. I know you're clean, too."