Chapter 15

You wake up in your bed the next morning, unsure of how you got there. Glancing down, you see that you're wearing an oversized shirt and nothing else.

Did Aaron carry me to bed and undress me?

The bed shifts slightly and you realize that he's lying beside you, holding your hand.

At some point during the night, he had changed out of his suit into a pair of grey sweatpants. Must keep them in his car.

You reach out your other hand and touch his bare chest tentatively. He is so damn beautiful. I could stare at him all day. Even if I do wanna deck him sometimes.

"Y/N?" He mumbles sleepily. "Are you alright?"

You blush. "I'm fine. I was just..."

He rolls on his side to face you. "Just, what?"

You shake your head. "Not important. You stayed with me last night?"

He nods. "I know you didn't want to see me but I couldn't leave you like that. I hope you're not mad."

"And you brought me to bed and took off my clothes?"

He chuckles. "You don't remember jumping up at 4 am and stripping as you ran to the bedroom?"

Great, now you're even more embarrassed. Nothing he hasn't seen before though.

"I put a shirt on you, although you cussed me and said it was hotter than Satan's armpit." he continues.

"Oh. Um, thank you. Sorry I was such a mess last night."

"Don't apologize, you were having fun and I inserted myself into the situation."

"Well, either way, I'm thankful you did." You admit. "I don't plan to ever drink that much again."

He chuckles. "Until next weekend, you mean."

"Don't judge me." You retort. "I deserve to let loose every now and then."

"Absolutely."

You turn and glare at him. "Are you agreeing with me so we won't argue?"

He slaps a hand on his chest. "You wound me. I would never."

"You're lucky I'm still feeling the effects of last night or I'd kick your ass."

"Well, why don't you get a shower and I'll whip up something for breakfast? You can kick my ass after you've eaten."

You nod and he clambers out of bed, stretching his arms above his head. You watch his back muscles flex and clench your thighs together. He turns and gives you a knowing smirk. "Enjoy your shower."

Your eyes are glued to his ass as he saunters slowly from the room.

You race through bathing and washing your hair, then brush your teeth and throw on a pair of black booty shorts and a red tank before practically sprinting to the kitchen.

Way to be overeager, Y/N. you scold yourself.

Aaron stands at the counter, scowling. You flop down on a barstool, giving him a knowing smile. Yes, yes, I forgot to get groceries again. Judge away.

"I made toast. You have nothing else."

"There's frozen burritos."

He looks appalled. "For breakfast?"

"Don't look at me like that. There are breakfast burritos in there, too."

"Well, I managed toast and juice. Hope you like pulp."