Chapter 13

"Lemme go home-ome-ome. I've had my run; baby I'm done, I wanna go home."

"Y/N, I say this out of love: shut the fuck up."

You lift your head and shoot Emily a dirty look across the jet. "Fuck you Em, my singing is spectacular. Even if it is a country song."

"Why are you always the first one to bitch about not having cases and also the first one to bitch about being on a case too long?" She teases playfully.

"What can I say? I'm an enigma, baby. I don't care what anyone says, four cases back-to-back is enough to drive anybody insane. Look at Morgan, he's probably not even breathing over there." You both glance over at Derek who is propped up against the window, looking more comatose then slumbering.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll be home two days and you'll be begging for some action." She grins and rolls her eyes.

"Like I said," you gesture to yourself. "Enigma."

"Well, I for one am thrilled to be heading home. There's a double feature on French culture in the early 1800s that I didn't want to miss." Reid chimes in.

You wrinkle your nose. "Oui, oui, our Spencer is so posh and sophisticated. Tell me, Reid, what's the French word for enigma?"

"I can tell you the French word for bully." He throws back.

"No thanks, I have that one tattooed on my hiney. Wanna see?"

"Children, children," Rossi pipes up. Pointing to himself and Aaron, he continues, "the adults are trying to get what small amount of shut-eye we can."

"Yes, Y/N, do you mind keeping it down?" Hotch turns in his seat to give you a warning look.

"Yes, Daddy." You retort and his eyes widen in surprise.

Oh shit, did I really just say that?

Luckily for you, everyone else laughs and continues talking about their plans for their next few off-days. You hope you have plans with Hotch. Working so many cases back-to-back hadn't given you much time to talk. You felt a little ignored to be honest, but Aaron was in full agent-mode when cases piled up like this.

He had texted you good morning and good night the past week-and-a-half that you had all been working nonstop. You had considered asking him to sneak into your room one night, but after the conversation you and Emily had last time Hotch paid you a visit, you didn't want to risk having to explain a late-night rendezvous to her.

When the jet lands you grab your bag and trail behind the others, only to have Aaron grab your wrist and pull you down to his eye level.

"Daddy, Y/N?"

You blush. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"You're gonna pay for that later." He warns, his thumb tracing small circles on the inside of your wrist.

"I hope so."

He smirks at you. "Ask me to give you a ride home when we get back to the office then."

You glance around to make sure no one is lingering by the jet door and then press your lips to his. He seems surprised, but matches your tempo with his own, his hand coming up to rest in your hair.

Fuck me I've missed this so much.

You momentarily debate pulling him into the bathroom and rocking his world while the others wait in the SUVs, but before you can proposition him, JJ sticks her head in the jet. "Hey, Y/N."