~<[Chapter 1]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

"Hey Midorya just wanted to call and make sure your alright. Um I'm sorry to bug you but Allmight wants to hear the new song for the album, so if you could send me a copy of it that would be great! I'll talk to you later!"

The phone beeps as Midoriya turns his phone off and goes to prepare the song.

"Ughh why does Uraraka have to pester me about the song now? I still have... OH MY GOSH ITS DUE TODAY?!"

Midoriya rushes to his at home studio to grab his laptop. He quickly types in the password and emails the finished song to his manager slash friend. Once he sees that the email has been sent the young star takes a deep breath then let's it out.

"I really hope I met the deadline... I don't feel like going to the Allmight agency for a meeting, I'll end up getting swarmed by paparazzi."

Midoriya's phone starts ringing from the other room so the young star gets up and goes to pick it up.

When seeing the phone caller ID Midoriya instantly freezes. "Shoto Todoroki" Midoriya's abusive Ex repeatedly calls him trying to get back together, saying that the past was a mistake and he will do better. Midoriya can't just forget about all the trama he went through for two years of his life.

Midoriya hesitantly picks up his phone and hold it to his ear.

"H-hello?"

"Babeeee why aren't you talking to me? Come on we can have a little fun at my place..."

These small sentences that he spoke seemed to send shivers down Midoriya's spine. The singer quickly hung up the phone and started to cry. All the past memories rush back into his head.

The young singer runs to the bathroom and pulls out a razor.

1...
2...
3...
4...
10...

Midoriya soon realize what he had done and quickly stops. The idle has been a month clean but the sudden call from his Ex brought back to many memories for him to handle... this is his only escape.

He quickly cleans the blood from the sink and wraps his arms. When he hears a knock at the door. He throws on a black sweatshirt and looks through the glass peep hole in the door.

It was his close friend Mina. Him and her have know eachother for about 7 years now. They met when they were 14 years old and have stayed close ever since.

Mina plays for a band called Ground Zero. She has four other band mates Bakugou Katsuki, Kirishima Eijiro, Kaminari Denki, and Sero Hanata. Most of the band members have other things they do on the side besides playing in the band. Bakugou Katsuki is a model, Kaminari and Kirishima run Youtub channels, Mina does Tok Tik, and Sero edits for Kaminari and Kirishima.

Their band has just finished a tour and Mina decided to drop by and say hello to her old friend. Midoriya quickly tried to pull himself together before presenting himself to his friend. He opens the door and put on a bright smile as his friend greets him.

"IZUUUUU! How has my best bean been doing? I heard your coming out with a new album this month!"

"I-I've been doing fine just a little stressed, and yes you are correct I am coming out with a new album this month."

"Oh my God can I hear the music you have for it so far?!"

Mina has always been super supportive with the way Midoriya chose to live his life. She also is extremely overprotective when it comes to him. She is constantly checking in on him and trying to get him out of the house.

After his Mom passed away three years ago Mina has always acted like a motherly figure towards the boy. She has seen him cry, scream, and punch but she never left him. She watches his diet and medication to make sure he eats and takes them.

"I'm sorry Ash but, like always, you can't hear them ahead of time. What brings you over at... 11:00 am in the morning?"

"Welllllll I was thinking we could go hang out with the rest of my band at our house. I know they can be a pain sometimes but hey it'll be fun! We can watch animeeeeee~."

"Mina I don't know... Meeting all those new people just seems like a bad Idea. Plus he called earlier so my anxiety is a bit high. I'm sorry but I'm not ready to meet your band."

"Well you don't have a choice because I told them you were coming over so let's gooooo!"

The pink haired girl grabs Midoriya's hand and drags him out the door, locking it and heads to her car.

"Mina please don't! Mina, I'm being serious!"

The pink haired girl ignores the boys complaints and put him in the passenger side of her car. Soon enough she starts the engine and they are off to the bands house.

After about 10 minutes of driving they pull into the driveway of their house. Midoriya shakes in his seat knowing that he will be forced to meet new people. Mina seems to notice the anxiety coming from the singer so she grabs his shoulder.

"Izu you'll be fine. I'm not going to leave and if it's too much just tell me. They can be loud at times but they aren't gonna do anything. Take a deep breath and calm down."

After a minute Midoriya's shaking had stopped and he proceeds to get out of the car. The duo walks to the door and Mina unlocks it. As soon as they enter they are met by yelling from all around.

The sudden commotion scared Midoriya causing him to cover his ears. Mina instantly sees this and screams.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASSES! I HAVE A FRIEND OVER!"

"SUCK MY ASS PINKY!"

"Mina I wanna go home..."

Mina turns to see her friend on the verge of tears. She knew that all the screaming was triggering him and was quick to act. She grabbed his hand and brought him to her room. She sat him down on her bed and draped a weighted blanket over his shoulders.

Mina has helped Midoriya through many panic attacks and knew what triggered most of them. Loud noises, heights, crowds, small spaces, and storms. Those are the main fears and things that can trigger his anxiety.

Mina begins to rub his back and calms him down before his attack fully starts. Luckily she stopped it before anything got to out of hand and proceeded to start a conversation.

"I'm really sorry it slipped my mind. When your ready we can go meet the rest of the band. I promise they won't be loud."

"It's fine, I know they didn't mean to. I should be fine let's go."

The duo got up from the bed and make their way down stairs.

-1174 words-