~<[Chapter 11]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

Midoriya is the second person to wake up in the morning so he heads downstairs to allow Mina to sleep. When he gets to the bottom of the stairs he can see the ash blond cooking in the kitchen. Seeing that it's now 8:00 am aka breakfast time he is cooking bacon eggs and pancakes, but their were a few waffles for some reason.

Bakugo hears the footsteps so he turns around. He sees the boy in the door way and walks up to him. He ruffled the boy's green hair and smiled. Seeing the smile on the blond made Midoriya freeze.

"Why did you stiffen up all of a sudden?"

"Y-you smiled! It was nice."

Bakugo's felt his face get red so he turns away.

"Well don't get use to it ya nerd."

"Mmmm Kay!"

Midoriya smiled and took a seat on one of the bar stools at the island. Seeing that Bakugo wasn't going to start a conversation he did.

"So why make pancakes and waffles? They are basically the same thing."

"Well Dunce face refuses to eat pancakes because they aren't "buff". I make them so he won't whine about how pancakes don't have abs."

"Haha. Well I guess you really do care about them."

"I do not care about the dam extras they just are needy so I give them pity."

"Mmmmmhhhmmmmm"

"Oh hush Deku."

"Nope call me Izuku. I mean you do it half the time so why not just always call me that."

"Tch fine."

As their conversation comes to an end a few more of the band members come down and into the kitchen. At this point they are one big family so it didn't surprise most when Kirishima said good morning to Midoriya and gave him a hug. Midoriya likes hugs although he hadn't really hugged Sero. Bakugo on the other hand was quite possessive over the green haired boy so he could help show it.

"Shitty hair let go of the dam nerd."

"Why?! I like hugs from Izuku!"

"Because I said so now let go or you don't get food."

"Dam Bakubro I can't hug my friend."

"No"

"Is Kacchannnnnn jelly?"

"Dunce face I will make that concussion a whole lot worse if you don't shut up."

"Kacchan calm down. They are only messing around."

"Tch whatever De- Izuku."

"OooOOoOooO Bakugo's on a first name basis!"

"Pinky I swear to God! Plus we all are!"

"Can I have food?"

Midoriya cuts in only wanting some pancakes. Mina looked shocked that the boy was actually going to eat willingly.

"Yes Izu. Now Bakugo get the child some fo-"

Before she can even finish her sentence a plate is place down in front of Midoriya. He smiles at Bakugo and thanks him for the food. He slowly begins eating and the rest of the band gets their plates. Breakfast was extremely peaceful and Midoriya was in a really good mood for some reason.