~<[Chapter 15]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The next two days pass with no problems. Today is the day of Midoriya's first live performance. The band has two hours before they go on stage. Midoriya hasn't had a panic attack in 4 days and Mina wasn't about to break that record. This concert will have almost all Deku fans due to it being his first concert. The band can practically feel the anxiety coming off the boy. There are crowds on top of crowds of people outside the stadium.

Midoriya looks like he's about to pass out. He wasn't hyperventilating or anything, in fact he looked completely calm. Buttttt Kaminari asked if he truly was okay and he broke.

"Mido you good?"

"Nope nope nope! I'm gonna take a walk!"

Midoriya left the backstage room and slammed the door.

"Welp that's what you call a ball of anxiety!"

"Not the time Sero. I'll be right back."

Mina then left the room leaving the boys to their own devices.

(With Mina and Midoriya... and this is where I cried.)

"MINA I CANT!"

Midoriya was breaking down. The stress he was compacting the whole day was coming out. Tears of stress started to flow.

"Come here."

Mina took his hand and drew a small heart on it. A small thing his mom would do when he was lost and stressed.

"Izuku Midoriya. This small heart represents all the people who love you. If you ever feel scared know that everyone is with you. Your Mom must be so excited to see you preform."

Midoriya sobbed into her shoulder.

"Thank you Mina. I needed that. I hope she can hear me."

"Izu I'm sure she is cheering you on right now. So I'm will be the one to hug you for her."

Midoriya and his Mom were as close as close could be. Even though she passed almost 3 years ago the wound is still fresh. He would give anything just to hug her one last time right before he preforms, to see her smile, to hear her laugh, and to get the chance to say goodbye.

The next two hours flew by within minutes and it was time for the band to preform first. They wanted to make sure the crowds was warmed up and make sure they new a few rules before Midoriya comes out.

After the band preformed their four songs they stoped and started to talk to the audience while Mina when backstage to talk to Midoriya.

(On stage)

"Okay ya extras Deku is about to come out, but listen here ya fuckers. This is his first live performance. I'm gonna tell you right now this kid look like he is about to pass out, we care a lot for him so if you bastards to anything to him we will ban you from all live performances."
(Bakugo)

"Yeah guys we kinda sprung this up on him like four days ago so he wasn't exactly prepared..."
(Kaminari)

"You guys ready for Deku?"
(Kirishima)

The crowd erupts in screams of excitement and Mina came out. The band get up from their instruments and heads off stage. When they walk back they see Midoriya shacking his hands.

"Yo Mido dude you ready?"

"I don't exactly have a choice so I guess so."

After a five Minute wait Midoriya calmed his nerves down enough so he could stop shaking. The band gave him a group hug and he went out on stage. The sudden screams scared him a bit but he powered through. He made it to the middle of the stage and talked into the Mic.

"Well I guess I can't back down now can I."

After a few deep breaths Midoriya signaled for the Music to start. The crowd once again screamed as Midoriya began to sing.

The song is about how he needs someone to love again and how he doesn't know who they are but it still hurts being alone. The crowd cheers as his song ends and he takes a minute to breath. He smiled feeling now relaxed on the stage.

"So what song next?"

The audience screamed a few song but one caught his attention. A song he wrote while dating Todoroki. The song had meaning to it, it was how Todoroki would play with his feelings and body. At the time Midoriya knew it was wrong but was to scared to let go and be alone.

"Play date?"

The audience screamed and Midoriya signaled for the track to start. Midoriya could feel tears prick his eyes as he sung the lyrics. This song brought back so many bad memories. A few tears were let loose but he continued. The end of the song soon came and he whipped his face and smiled.

"Well I guess this is my last song so let's do a new one. It's called Human."

The last backtrack started to play and Midoriya put his whole heart into it. He is in his own world at this point completely forgetting about the hundreds of eyes on him. This song talks about how much Todoroki had truly broken him.

By the end Mina came running out and hugged him. The song moved many in the audience. Midoriya couldn't help but cry with the memories invading his head. They hugged on stage as the rest of the band ran out to join them. The audience roared in the background as the singer hugged his friends.

Midoriya was flooded with compliments by the bandmates. All of the emotions running through him and the memories are getting to him. He started to feel trapped so he gently pushed them away. He took the mic off the stand and spoke.

"Well I guess that was my first concert. Umm, I'm gonna go now! Thank you for coming!"

The sudden exits shocked most but Bakugo noticed what was going on. Midoriya has handed him the mic and ran off. Bakugo dropped the mic and bolted. When he got back stage he sees Midoriya starting to hyperventilate.

He had suppressed his anxiety to much and it's breaking through with a flashback. The last song was to much for the young idle. Bakugo picked up the boy and sat down with him back stage. The panic attack was in full swing so there wasn't much he could do other than hold the boy and try to calm him down. The band still had to play three more songs and then go take pictures and sign stuff. Midoriya also had to do this but he was done singing for the time being.

After a minute the boy in Bakugo's arms is now calm. Bakugo gently rubbed his back and started to talk.

"Izuku I have to go back on stage. We are doing a little break on stage just talking to fans. Do you think you can? It's completely fine if you don't want to."

"No I want to but I'm gonna fall if I walk. My legs feel like jelly."

The blond chuckles at the light hearted response and stands up. Midoriya quickly wraps his legs around the blonde's waist and they walk back on stage

-1194 words-