~<[Chapter 2]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The duo makes their way down the staircase and is met with another loud noise. Midoriya flinches but doesn't back down. They turn the corner and look in the kitchen to see an ash blond chasing a yellow haired boy with a knife.

"KAMINARI I SWEAR IF YOU EAT BEFORE LUNCH AGAIN IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"MINA HELP ME!"

The yellow haired boy runs towards Mina and Midoriya with the ash blond not to far behind.

"Bakugo I have a friend over and he doesn't like yelling, so if you could please just pour some water over that hot head that would be great."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY PINKY?! YOU WANNA GO?!"

At that moment the ash blond caught a small glance of the small boy hiding behind her. His burning expression doesn't falter, but his cold heart melts a little when seeing the boys terrified face.

"No, Bakugo please shut the hell up your scaring my friend."She motions towards Midoriya.

"Fuck off pinky."Bakugo scoffs and walks back to the kitchen.

"Well I guess I should introduce you to the crew! First off we have Kaminari Denki! He is the stupid on of the group but we still love him."

"Hey I'm not stupid! I'm just limited edition."

This comment makes Midoriya giggle to himself. The ash blond in the kitchen can feel his face grow red at sweet sound of the boys laugh.

"Over there in the Kitchen is our angry Dandelion who goes by the name Bakugo Katsuki."

"IM NOT A FUCKING DANDELION!"

"Okay fine angry pomeranian."

"ILL KILL YOU!"

"Bakubro just chill out, remember she has a friend over and he doesn't like yelling. Respect his boundaries, we don't force you around stuff you don't like."

"SHITTY HAIR I SWEAR!"

Even with all the yelling Midoriya starts to feel a small bit of happiness grow while being around the group of bandmates.

"Well the one who Bakugou calls shitty hair is actually Kirishima Eijiro, he is the mediator of this household when I'm not around."

"Sup little dude." The redhead speaks to Midoriya.

"H-hi I'm Midoriya Izuku, b-but you can just call me Deku if you want I don't really care it's up to you-."

"Izu, babes, your rambling again." Mina interrupts the small boys jumbled sentence.

"Sorry."

Midoriya looks down at his socks and starts to play with the hem of his shirt.

"Wait do you mean Deku as in the singer?!" The yellow haired boy squeals from excitement.

"Y-yeah why do you ask?"

"Oh my god I'm such a huge fan! Can you sign my shirt! Mina you didn't tell me you knew Deku!"

"Well I didn't tell you because I knew you would do this to him. He is my friend so treat him equal. You don't like it when people put you on a pedestal either, we are all just people."

"O-oh yeah sorry Midoriya."

"No no it's okay! But please just call me Izuku."

"Okay!"