~<[Chapter 12]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The group woke up at about 5:00 am and got their belongings into the van. Midoriya is not a morning person and almost walked into a wall when they were leaving. Luckily Kaminari was there and put his hand between Midoriya's head and the door frame.

Soon it was 6:00 am and it was time to head to the bus. Midoriya was practically
passed out on Mina's shoulder while they drove in the van to the bus. Bakugo had to carry Midoriya's bag to the van because he could barely keep his eyes open.

After a 30 minute drive they made it to the bus and and all got on. Everyone couldn't help but laugh at Midoriya because he kept trying to snuggle with his pillow. The group all go into their seats and got ready for the long ride ahead.

(Beds)

(Beds)

(Sitting and kitchen area

(Sitting and kitchen area.)

In the end Bakugo moved Midoriya to the bed on the bottom left. All the band members were tired so they all moved to their bed. Bakugo was on bottom right, Mina is in middle left, Sero is in middle right, Kirishima is in top left, and Kaminari is in top left.

Before Mina went to bed she made sure to open Midoriya's curtain seeing that he doesn't like feeling trapped. She then got back into her bed and they all drifted into peaceful sleep.

At 9:00 am they all wake again and head to the kitchen/sitting room. Kirishima decided to cook and allow Bakugo to have a break. Kirishima could cook really well but he never found cooking fun so he always opted out.

Even though he was trying to give Bakugo a break that didn't stop him from helping. Bakugo made the pancakes and and waffles while Kirishima made bacon and smoothies. Breakfast was soon made and handed out.

They all eat breakfast in silence, but it's peaceful silence. After breakfast Kirishima speaks up.

"Okay guys since we are gonna be in the bus for awhile do you guys wanna do a live stream for me and Denki's channel?"