~<[Chapter 3]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The duo makes their way back into the house with the food and Midoriya's bags. After setting the food down they make their way up the stairs to dress Midoriya's cuts. Right before they make it into the room they are stoped by the ash blond.

"Where are you two going? Aren't you extras going to eat?"

"Yeah, but we have to do something real quick. Can you save us some?"

"Tch... Fine Pinky."

With that the blond walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. Mina and Midoriya then walked into her room. Midoriya placed his bags on Minas floor then headed to the bathroom where she was waiting for him. He walked into the bathroom then sat on the toilet.

"Okay, can you take off your sweatshirt for me? I'm gonna clean them and then dress them."

"O-okay."

Mina slowly takes off the bandages and cleans them. They hear a knock at the door halting their movements.

"Yo Pinky what type of movie do you want to watch? Wait, where is the nerd?"

"Uhhhh nothing horror related. Izuku is in here with me."

"What the hell? What are you two doing in there?"

"None of you business, just go choose a movie. NO HORROR!"

"WHATEVER PINKY!"

The angry blond stomps away slamming Mina's bedroom door while exiting. Mina quickly wraps his arms and goes into her room to grab his clothing bag. After a minute she returns with the bag handing it to him.

"Here ya go, I'll wait in my room while you change into some PJs."

Midoriya nods and takes his bag from her. She exists the bathroom shutting the door behind her. He grabs a pastel green hoodie and white joggers throwing his old ones in his bag. After putting on his clothing he walked out of the bathroom and walked up to Mina.

"Thanks for the help Mina. I-I really am sorry..."

"It's no problem, that's what friends are for! Although I'm gonna start checking again and you are gonna stay here the next few days."

"B-but Mina I have to sing the lyrics and make the backtrack for next song!"

"Okay? We have a studio downstairs ,you've seen it before."

"Ash you know I don't like singing in front of people..."

Even though Midoriya has been an idol for over a year he has never sung in front of a crowd. The Allmight agency has been pushing on a live performance for awhile and soon enough we will be forced to do one.  Just thinking of a live performance can raise Midoriya's anxiety.

"Izu... I know you don't like it but your gonna have to get over your stage fright. Your fans love you and can't wait to see you go live."

"C-can we just not talk about it?"

"Okay! Let's go eat and watch a movie."

Mina grabs Midoriya's hand and drags him downstairs where Bakugo is choosing the movie on Nootflix. Midoriya and Mina sit down on the couch and the others slowly follow suit. They sit ,going right to left, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo, Midoriya, then Mina. The group finishes eating and throws out their trash.

About 3 movies pass before everyone decides to head back to their rooms. Mina and Midoriya decide to just sleep in the same bed so neither of them have to sleep on the floor or couch.

Mina sees Midoriya as a younger brother, plus she isn't into males. Midoriya also sees Mina as an older sister. Just like her, he isn't into the opposite sex either. Whenever they were younger they had many sleep overs and got use to sharing a bed.

Mina is soon to succumb to sleep at 10:00 pm, but Midoriya can't seem to find sleep anywhere. Midoriya decided to just work on the backtrack to his song instead of fighting his body. Not wanting to disturb Mina's sleep he headed down to the living room to work. He plugged his headphones into his mixing board and laptop.

He recorded the instrumental music a few days ago so all he had to do now was piece them together then add the lyrics. About an hour later a certain ash blond walks down the stairs. Midoriya still has his headphones on so he doesn't notice the new presence in the room. Bakugo walks up behind the small boy and taps him on the shoulder making him jump.

"O-oh it's just you. I'm sorry did I wake you?"

"No in fact I didn't even notice you were down here until I reached the bottom stair. So why are you awake? It's 11:28."

"I-I can't sleep so I thought I would just finish some of the backtrack for my song."

"Well you need sleep so why don't we watch a movie and you try sleeping nerd."

"S-sure..."

The two put on a movie and half way through Bakugo feels something slump onto his shoulder. He turns his head to see a puff of green hair resting on his shoulder. A light blush dusts his face as he turns the TV off and moves the boy so he can lay comfortably on the couch.

He won't admit it but the shy singer actually melted his cold heart just a little. He may have a cold exterior but underneath that is a complete softy, he just has to let someone through the barrier of ice.

Midoriya on the other hand has a hard time letting people reach his heart at all. He fears that they will take advantage of his trust, so he won't let anyone in. He doesn't allow himself to fall for anyone, and if he does he pushes the feeling far back in his heart so they die and disappear. Midoriya is petrified to give his heart to someone only to have it shattered again.

The blond quietly got up from the couch and heads back upstairs to his own room to sleep. As he lays in his bed thoughts of the green haired race through his mind. He hates this feeling. The blond doesn't know what to make of the new feelings he has acquired from meeting the boy.

-1040 words-