~<[Chapter 34]>~

(Just to let y'all know, I fucking cried. I'm sorry.)

-(3rd person POV)-

-Time skip, tenth show in there world tour-

The show has been going on for about an hour and Midoriya was backstage just chilling watching them preform. The show was coming to a close when Kirishima stops the song. Midoriya had finished his sets and had already changed into casual clothes.

"Okay guys! So we will be taking a a short break from our music to invite Izuku on stage! Come out Izuku!"
(Kirishima)

"Uhhh this wasn't part of the concert. Haha what's going on? Guyssss I'm in my PJs!"
(Izuku)

"Well baby you're not gonna wanna miss this... well we have been dating for some time now... you have made me the happiest person on earth. You are the only one I want. We may be moving slow but I don't need anything other than your love. So ,Izuku Midoriya, would you do me the greatest honor and take my hand in marriage."
(Bakugo)

(Midoriya's ring)

(Midoriya's ring)

Bakugo gets on one knee and holds our a ring in a ring box. Midoriya's tears began to flow. He loved Bakugo and this was the next step. Bakugo and him had not even done the deed known as sex. Bakugo wants to prove that he loves him for him and not his body.

Midoriya nods as bakugo places the ring on his finger. Bakugo picks up his bride and spins in a circle as the crowd cheers. They lock in a kiss and Midoriya can't help but smile.

"I love you."
(Bakugo)

"I love you too. I'm the luckiest person on Earth just because I got the chance to even you, but now... I don't even know how to express how much I love you. So just like you did for me... Bakugo Katsuki would you also marry me?"
(Midoriya)

Midoriya pulls out a box from his pocket. The shock on Bakugos face was amazing. The crowd screams again as the band also squeals. They all knew Bakugo was going to propose but only Shinso knew that Midoriya was.

"Babe of fucking course I will! Damit this is not how I planned it."
(Bakugo)

His tears now flowed as the couple hugged.

"Let me put it on you!"
(Midoriya)

"Let me put it on you!"(Midoriya)