~<[Chapter 32]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The rest of the ride home went smoothy and now the tired crew makes their way into the house. Midoriya immediately fell onto the couch and let his eyes shut.

"Babeeee come on you made it this far at least make it to the bed."
(Bakugo)

"Nope the couch is my new habitat."
(Midoriya)

He yawned and Bakugo chuckled. He walkes over and ran his hand through Midoriya's fluffy green hair. Midoriya grabbed Bakugo's arm and pulled him over the back of the couch. Bakugo landed on Midoriya and tried to get up but Midoriya held him down.

"Zu come on baby. Let's get you to my bed".
(Bakugo)

Bakugo picked Midoriya up and walked up the stairs. He expected Midoriya to be completely limp but he wasn't expecting him to suddenly fall backwards.

"Babe! Please don't do that I'm gonna drop you!"
(Bakugo)

"But it's fun!"
(Midoriya)

Midoriya giggled and pulled himself back up. This time Bakugo securely wrapped an arm around his boyfriends back keeping him up right. This decision was the right choice because once again Midoriya tried to fall back. Pouting when he wasn't able to go upside down.

Eventually Bakugo made it to his room and opened the door. Again Midoriya fell but this time Bakugo let him fall back onto the bed. Midoriya went into a fit of giggles making Bakugo chuckle.

"Mkay sleepyhead lets get changed."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo took off his shirt and changed into black sweatpants. Midoriya's face went flush and he covered his head with a pillow.

"Am I to hot to handle?"
(Bakugo)

"Y-yeah."
(Modoriya)

"Awww baby, I love you. You still need to change."
(Bakugo)

Midoriya go up from Bakugo's and went to his closet. He grabbed one of Bakugo's sweatshirts and took his off.

"Shit babe, you're fucking ripped."
(Bakugo)

"As if you aren't. Come on I'm tired."
(Midoriya)

Midoriya got back into the bed and did grabby hands towards Bakugo. He chuckled and slowly got into the bed.

"I love you."
(Midoriya)

"I love you too... can I kiss you?"
(Bakugo)

Not even a second past before Midoriya locked lips with Bakugo. They only pull apart when they needed air. They look into each other's eyes and Eskimo kiss.

"I got so lucky in the boyfriend department."
(Bakugo)

"Well jokes on you because I got luckier!"
(Midoriya)

"Sureeee."
(Bakugo)

After a long back and fourth battle between the two they claimed a truce and fell asleep in each other's embrace. Today may have started bad but the rainbow still came. (Hehe they gay... get it? rainbow? Okay I'll leave.)

The next three days came and passed with little to no problems. But sadly today was the day of the trial. Bakugo had told Midoriya the other day about the trail and he was a bit anxious, but Bakugo was able to calm him down:

Currently the band is all in suits and are waiting in there car outside the court house. Media was quick to find the case about the two rising stars and crowd outside the courthouse.

"You ready baby? Security has made a path for us."
(Bakugo)

"Y-yeah."
(Midoriya)

They all exit the van and make it into the court house. There stood the man who had taken advantage of Midoriya, all dressed up in a suit surrounded by cops. Seeing him made Midoriya tense up but Bakugo griped his hand showing that he wasn't alone.

They walk up to their side of the room and sat down as the judge began to speak. He asked Midoriya to speak about what Todoroki had done to him. He freeze but Bakugo holds his hand and walks him up to the podium.

"H-he's done many things... R-rape, a-abuse, a-and he k-kept me t-tied up. I wasn't aloud to leave the house... he stole a lot from me... but I don't mean objects... he stole my first kiss, my v-virginity, my innocents..."
(Midoriya)

Tears began to well in his eyes as the past events come back. Bakugo rubbed his thumb over the back of his hand showing his support.

"Thank you for your statement. Shoto Todoroki please speak you defense."
(Judge)

"Well your honor, he allowed me to take all those things from him. He loved it. He loved me. I'm in all accounts innocent."
(Todoroki)

Hearing this makes Midoriya freeze again. What he said was a lie. He told Todoroki no every time.

"Can I call Mina Ashido to the podium for the plaintiff Izuku Midoriya."
(Judge)

Mina walked up to the podium and began to speak.

"Your honor I can promise you that, that was a lie coming from Todoroki. I have know Izuku for over 7 years... when he started dating Todoroki he would come back from his house with bruises, after awhile he just didn't come back... I began to worry so I went to his apartment and he wasn't there. I then called and texted him for days... when I found him he was on my doorstep crying because he had finally got away from that monster who kept him locked in a basement for two weeks! The mental and physical abuse had already gone to deep. That bitch gave my best friend PTSD! For months Izuku would have a panic attack when being alone, afraid that he would be locked away again! No one should fear being alone!"
(Mina)

Mina had tears streaming down her face as the rage came flooding out.

"Thank you ma'am. You may be seated."
(Judge)

After an hour in the court room the judge had finally decided on Todoroki's sentence.

"All rise. I sentence the defendant Shoto Todoroki to 6 years in prisons with no chance of parole."
(Judge)

Midoriya began sobbing from the utter relief. Before his knees gave up Bakugo picked him up as his friends came in for a group hug. Everyone in the group had tears in their eyes knowing that the person who made Midoriya suffer was finally getting what he deserved.

A year of fear had finally come to a closing. He would no longer have that feeling of being watched. The feeling that he was in constant danger of being taken away again.

He is finally safe.

The end...

SIKE!

-1050 words-

Although this story will be seeing its final chapter soon...
I'm waiting a bit to answer the Q & A.

💜🏳️‍🌈💜