~<[Chapter 31]>~

-(3rd personae POV)-

Bakugo carried Midoriya back onto the bus and set him down in the lounge. When he tried to leave Midoriya held his hand trying to keep his comfort source close to him.

"Babe I have to talk to the police. I promise I won't leave with them.  They need to know what's going on with Todoroki. It won't be long and then we can go home."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo kissed Midoriya's forehead and walks out. Mina stayed with him and rubbed his back. The obvious stress he was in began to make her worry. Midoriya started to nod off but refuse to let his eyes shut. The feeling of not being safe was still there. Today started bad and has only gotten worse.

After a minute Mina noticed him fighting sleep and tried to talk him into sleeping. After that had not worked she figured Shinso might have an idea on how to help. Not wanting to leave him she texted the purple haired male.

A few minutes pass and Shinso walks in with Kaminari. Shinso has a heating pad in his arms and went to a wall to plug it in. Even though he and Midoriya lived far away from each other they often spent small vacations together. Shinso learn that heat was a good way to make Midoriya tired.

Shinso gently set the heating pad on Midoriya's back and turned it on. After a minute it had heated up and Midoriya soon fell asleep.

"Thank you Shinso. How did you know how to do that though?"
(Mina)

"Well this year we went on a vacation together with my dads for a photo shoot and he wasn't sleeping. I tried everything but anytime he had body heat or some sort of heat emitting object around he would drift off. I found out when I carried him after he sprained his ankle and we waited in the doctors office. He was out like a light."
(Shinso)

"But you're my boyfriend."
(Kaminari)

"Yes, yes I am. Mido is like a baby brother to me though."
(Shinso)

"Well I'm just happy he had someone when I wasn't around. If funny to think we both knew him all this time yet had no clue about each other."
(Mina)

"Heh yeah."
(Shinso)

They continued small conversation until Bakugo walked back into the room. He smiled lightly when seeing Izuku sleeping with the heating pad.

"The cops are taking Todoroki into custody, but we have to go to court due to the... past relationship..."
(Bakugo)

"What did you tell them?"
(Mina)

"Pretty much everything I know about Izuku and what happened with him and Todoroki. They wanted to talk to him but once I told them about his anxiety they just told me to wait until he was ready and say it in court."
(Bakugo)
(Idk how all this court stuff works so don't come at me.)

"Okay when is the court date?"
(Mina)

"This Saturday aka 4 days. They said this case was serious and they want to handle it as soon as possible."
(Bakugo)

"This is going to be one hell of a conversation to Izuku... The whole reason Todoroki wasn't put in jail a year ago was because Izuku couldn't bring himself to speak about it. Therapy wasn't an option either because he'd have to tell them who it was."
(Mina)

"Well that bastard needs to be put in jail. I didn't want to force Izuku into court but at this point it needs to happen. They told us that he will put in jail at our home town so we can luckily go home."
(Bakugo)

"I'm sure Izuku will love to hear that. It'll soften the court blow."
(Shinso)

"Yeah..."
(Mina)

After an hour Midoriya shifts in his sleep and opens his eyes. The band was already back on the road heading home. They are only about 9 hours away so they will get home at 2:00 am.

"Kacchan?"

Midoriya got up and walked out of the lounge. When he walked into the room he saw Bakugo sitting on the couch while scrolling through his phone. Midoriya walked over and sat on his lap resting his head on his shoulder.

"Hey baby. How are you feeling?"
(Bakugo)

Midoriya hummed in response. His anxiety was back to normal but he doesn't want it to spike again. His chest is hurting him but he doesn't want to move away from his boyfriend so he doesn't say anything.

"Babe are you sure you're okay?"
(Bakugo)

"M-my chest hurts a-a little but I'll be fine.
I j-just wanna snuggle."
(Midoriya)

"Nope I'm going to go put that oil on you. Up we go."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo picked Midoriya up and walked him to the lounge. He grabbed the oils and gently lifted Midoriya's shirt. He began to rub the oil in. Midoriya could feel the tightness in his chest go away just a little. The small relief made him sigh.

"All done. Now what do you want to eat? Dinner is just an hour away and you need to take your antibiotics."
(Bakugo)

"Katsudon?"
(Midoriya)

"Of course. I will start to make that for the crew while you rest. You've been through to much stress lately."
(Bakugo)

"So have you. I'm not the only one who is dealing with everything."
(Midoriya)

"Yeah I know but you have been dealing with the most and that panic attack earlier made me worry."
(Bakugo)

"I'm sorry..."
(Midoriya)

"No no baby, it's fine. I don't mind helping you. I don't want it to happen again so everyone is just trying to keep it low stress until you can take your anxiety meds again. I know it's not the best option but it's only for a little."
(Bakugo)

"Please don't start walking on egg shells because of my anxiety. I hate special treatment and that's all I've been getting that past month! I'm not a baby!"
(Midoriya)

"But your my baby! Fine, but the second I see you getting antsy I'm taking you somewhere to calm you down."
(Bakugo)

"Hmph! Fine. Can we go make dinner now?"
(Midoriya)

"We?"
(Bakugo)

"Yeah! I wanna help!"
(Midoriya)

"Do you even know how to cook it?"
(Bakugo)

"Nope! No clue!"
(Midoriya)

-1046 words-

Bro we hit 10k reads...
HOLY JEEBUS!
Thank you all so so much!

Let's do a Q&A!

Bakugo:

Midoriya:

Mina:

Kaminari:

Shinso:

Todoroki:

Other:

Author:

💜🏳️‍🌈💜