~<[Chapter 23]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The signing was going well when a familiar face shows up. Hitoshi Shinso. See Shinso also liked Kaminari so he decided to surprise him after Midoriya had texted him to come.  As soon as Shinso walked into the room Kaminari dove under the table.

"Hi to you too Denki. Well I guess I'll just talk to Izuku then."
(Shinso)

"Wait you know Izuku?"
(Mina)

"Yeah we met in I think.... 5th grade? I moved away in 6th but we stay in touch."
(Shinso)

"Go away Hito..."
(Midoriya)

"What? Um I'm pretty sure you're the one who told me to come and see Denki. You feeling okay?"
(Shinso)

"Mm mm. I'm taking a nap."
(Midoriya)

"He has the flu. He's been a bit moody, not to mention clingy but that's normal."
(Bakugo)

This earns Bakugo a hit to the head from the small boy in his lap. Midoriya is sat on Bakugo's lap in the koala position. Shinso laughs then bends down and lifts the table cover to see Denki's sad attempt at hiding

"Hey there. So you like me?"
(Shinso)

"Y-yeah..."
(Kaminari)

"Oh good so I can do this."
(Shinso)

Shinso pulls Denki out from under the table and kisses him. Kaminari is in utter shock. His face has gone completely red and stutters more than Midoriya has in the past year.

"Damit you broke Kaminari."
(Bakugo)

"Well oops. I'm just gonna stay in here."
(Shinso)

Shinso drags Kaminari back around the table and pulls a chair over to sit on. The rest of the band has no problem with this outcome so they let the next group in.

The rest of the signing goes okay other than Shinso toying with Kaminari. By the end Midoriya had fallen asleep and Kaminari had passed out from pure joy. I guess he did get a boyfriend during the tour.

The group heads back to the buss with Shinso carrying Kaminari and Bakugo carrying Midoriya. Sadly the rest of the day would not be so easy. Midoriya's fever had spiked again.

Midoriya's fever hit 105.0 Fahrenheit (40.5 Celsius) by 3:30. At this point the band made an agreement to stop at a hospital if it goes any higher. Now fevers aren't to much to worry about but the band wants to make sure he's okay.

Bakugo set the sleeping boy back down on the couch bed and quietly shut the door walking back out to talk to his band mates.

"Guys I don't know what to do. He says he's fine but he keeps coughing and says his chest feels tight. I know he doesn't want go but I might take him to the hospital."
(Bakugo)

"Bakugo just give his body time. I know the fever is high but it's just his body fighting of the germs. He'll be fine. Now if it his 107.0 (41.1) yeah we will take him immediately. He hates hospitals and needles so I'm gonna say we wait until is absolutely necessary."
(Mina)

"Tch fine. By the way that oil you gave me for him really works."
(Bakugo)

"I know!"
(Mina)

The band begins talking about random things. They are still in the parking lot of the concert hall because Shinso is with them. Kaminari doesn't want to let his new boyfriend leave.

"Denks I have to go, I can't come with you."
(Shinso)

"Why not?! We only have like three shows left!  You can sleep in Izuku's or Bakugo's bunk because they sleep in the lounge and and you can go get your stuff! Come onnnn it'll be fun!"
(Kaminari)

"Denki I have work. Plus you can't just invite me. I pretty sure Bakugo over there won't agree."
(Shinso)

"I got no problem with it."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo gave a grin knowing Shinso was trying to find an excuse to not come. In all honesty Shinso hates traveling. He prefers to stay in the comforts of his home. That's also why he works as an author. Now it may seem like an unstable job but Shinso makes a steady income of 80,000 US dollars a year.
(63377.88 pounds and 108742.80 Canadian dollars sorry if I didn't put your currency!)

"See you can stay! Plus you work as a writer so you can work on the bus!"
(Kaminari)

"Ugh fine. I need to go get my stuff though. I'll be back in an hour. Do you guys want pizza? I'll pick it up on my way back."
(Shinso)

"Oh hell yeah! You're so manly Shinso!"
(Kirishima)

"It's nothing. What types?"
(Shinso)

"PINEAPPLE!"
(Kaminari)

"Cheese please!"
(Mina)

"Pepperoni please."
(Kirishima)

"I don't really care."
(Bakugo)

"Okay. Babe I lost a little bit of love for you but I'll get over the fact you like Pineapple on you pizza."
(Shinso)

"ITS FUCKING GREAT NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!"
(Kaminari)

Just then the group hears the lounge door open. Kirishima looks down the hall and see Midoriya walking out with a blanket over his body. He walks out into the Kitchen and nuzzles his head into Bakugo's chest.

"Babe you're suppose to be sleeping. Up we go."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo gently picks up Midoriya and lets Midoriya wrap his legs around his waist supporting him from beneath his thighs.

"I can't when you guys are screaming and I can't stop coughing when I lay down."
(Midoriya)

"Oh my god I'm soooo sorry Izuku. I forgot you were asleep."
(Kaminari)

"No it's fine. I just wish I didn't feel like death itself."

Midoriya can feel a coughing fit start so he tucks his mouth in his shirt. Tears prick his eyes and after a full minute of coughing it stop.

"Ow."
(Midoriya)

A few tears slip from his eyes due to his chest feeling like someone stabbed it.

"Shhh babe just don't talk right now. Shitty hair can you get him some water?"
(Bakugo)

"Yeah, here Mido."
(Kirishima)

Kirishima hands Izuku a glass of water and Midoriya whispers a thanks. When he's done with the water Kirishima takes it and places it on the counter. Midoriya rests his head on Bakugos shoulder while Bakugo goes to sit in the couch.

"Izuku can we please go see a doctor. I just wanna know what's going on with you."

Midoriya shakes his head and nuzzles into Bakugos neck letting his eyes slowly shut. Midoriya's body lets out a sigh as he falls back asleep in his boyfriend embrace.

-1070 words-

Okay let me be clear when people say shakes that means no and nods means yes. SHAKES DOES NOT MEAN YES! UGHHHH! I'm sorry that's just a big pet peeve.

Oh and what illness do you think Izuku has?