~<[Chapter 20]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The signing went on for longer than expected so it's now 11:40 pm. The band is exhausted so as soon as they reach the bus they all go to sleep. Midoriya cant seem to sleep at all. Not wanting to disturb anyone he stays in his bunk and just scrolls through his phone with the brightness all the way down.

5:00 am. Midoriya still finds himself not sleeping or getting to sleep anytime soon. He would ask Bakugo or Mina for help but he doesn't want to annoy them. Bakugo and him just started dating and he doesn't want to ruin that.

8:00 am. At this point there is no point in sleeping. Sero and Denki woke up first and walked to the Kitchen. They didn't seem to notice the dark bags under Midoriya's eyes or they ignored it. Soon enough the rest of the band is making their way to the kitchen and living room.

It didn't take long for both Mina and Bakugo to see the bags under Midoriyas eyes and point it out.

"Izuku did you sleep?"
(Bakugo)

"Y-yes?"
(Midoriya)

It has always been easy to tell when Midoriya lies. It's almost sad... almost... It's quite obvious that the small singer got no sleep and is irritable.

"Izu I know you didn't sleep. Why? I thought you were tired."
(Mina)

"Well I was. I can't exactly force sleep so I gave up. Not my fault."
(Midoriya)

The sass coming from his voice is evident.

"Come here babe."
(Bakugo)

Midoriya hesitantly walked up to his taller boyfriend and let the embrace happen. A small sigh can be heard as Midoriya relaxes in his arms.

"Wanna take a nap or more like sleep?"
(Bakugo)

"Nooooo you just woke up! I stayed awake this long there really is no point in sleeping, and my sleep schedule will be all messed up!"
(Midoriya)

Midoriya whined as Bakugo gently picked him up into a koal hold. Bakugo sits down on the couch and runs his hands up Midoriya's shirt and starts to scratch his back. Now this would usually knock Midoriya right out but today is different.

"Nope Nope Nope. I know what your doing and I'm not letting it happen. If I go to sleep now I'm going to sleep through the whole day and become nocturnal. I don't wanna be nocturnal! I won't see you anymore because you'll be asleep when I'm awake! No sleep!"

"Izuku ,Babe, you're rambling. Calm down you won't be nocturnal. Just rest. You don't even have to sleep. Lay your head down."

Midoriya groans as Bakugo gently pushed his head onto his shoulder. Midoriya pulls his phone out and begins to scroll through Tok tik as Bakugo starts to scratch his back again.

"Noooo stop."

Midoriya pushes Bakugo's hands away from him and goes back onto his phone. The band starts to make breakfast while Bakugo does everything in his power to make Midoriya sleep.

After half an hour the food was done and Midoriya is still wide awake. Well not wide awake but still awake. Seeing that Bakugo wasn't going to win the fight he simply just kept Midoriya close. He can see Midoriya slowly breaking down and getting more tired, but with him being more tired the more grumpy and clingy he got.

They all ate their food and decided to go live for the day to show their fans what a day on the tour bus is like. Two hours later Kaminari sets the camera up and started to speak.