~<[Chapter 30]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

Bakugo hopped out of the back as well and slowly followed his panicked boyfriend making sure to give him space. This panic attack is the worst Bakugo has ever seen. Midoriya has tears running down his face as he sits down on the side of the road. Bakugo slowly approached him and spoke softly as to no agitate him any more.

"Babe... it's just a panic attack. Can I touch you?"
(Bakugo)

Midoriya nodded and Bakugo slowly sat next to him and pulled him into his lap.

"You okay baby. Can you tell me what your feeling?"
(Bakugo)

"I-I d-don't f-f-feel sa-safe I-I need t-to g-go home."
(Midoriya)

"I know babe. We will go home. I'll talk to the cops. We can head back to the tour bus and you can stay with Mina. I think I know enough to relay it to them."

"No! P-please d-don't l-l-leave m-me."
(Midoriya)

His sobbing and gibberish began to mash up as he kept trying to speak.

"K-kacchan why isn't it stoping?!"
(Midoriya)

The longest panic attack the boy had ever had lasted 10 minutes and this one is nearing that mark. The petrifying fear was not leaving and only getting worse.

"Your safe babe. It'll be over soon. Shhhhh."
(Bakugo)

"Kacchan I-I can't stop it! Make it stop!"
(Midoriya)

His sobbing got worse and he started clawing at his chest. Bakugo had to restrain his hands so he wouldn't harm himself.

"Kacchan I-I'm scared! W-what's h-happening?!"
(Midoriya)

"It's alright... you're okay... I promise it's temporary panic. You are in no danger. What's the color of the sky?"
(Bakugo)

"K-Kacchan m-make it st-stop please!"
(Midoriya)

"Hey hey hey. You are okay. I can't make it stop but I can promise I will be here the whole time."
(Bakugo)

After another ten minutes pass Midoriya slowly began to calm do but was completely exhausted. The Officer began to walk over but Bakugo flipped him off making him back off. Bakugo slowly took out his phone and texted Mina.

-text message-

Baku: hey can you bring the tour bus to "idgaf street"?

Mina: yeah, but I thought you were at the station?

Baku: I'll explain later just hurry up. Also don't rush up to us Izuku is just getting out of a panic attack.

Mina: we are on our way. Keep him close.

Baku: already on it

-end of text-

Midoriya looks ready to pass out so Bakugo gently spoke to him.

"Hey baby. Mina is on her way. We are going home okay?"

Midoriya nodded as Bakugo continued to speak.

"How are you feeling right now?"
(Bakugo)

"S-shaky... a-and a little d-dizzy."
(Midoriya)

"It's okay baby. You're only dizzy from hyperventilating. What's your favorite video game?"

"A-anything really, just n-nothing s-scary."
(Midoriya)

"Oh so you wanna have a gaming night? I have two desk tops. We could play in my room. I just have to set the second one up."
(Bakugo)

"That would be great."
(Midoriya)

The Officer approached once again and spoke.

"Hey you two. We need to head to the station once your ready."
(Officer)

"I'm sorry sir but no we will not. I can tell you everything you need to know once the rest of our friends show up. So in the mean time kindly go fuck off."
(Bakugo)

"Excuse me kid, you do not talk to an Officer like that. I suggest you fix that attitude and get in my car."
(Officer)

"Sir I know my rights. You can not take us anywhere because we have not done anything. I would like you to call another Officer so I can talk to them while you pull that 6 foot poll out of you ass."
(Bakugo)

"Kid you are really starting to piss me off. Get in the fucking car."
(Officer)

Bakugo picked up his phone and dialed 911.

-phone call-

Operator: 911 what your emergency?

Baku: There is an Officer trying to force me and my boyfriend into his car. My boyfriend just experienced a panic attack and is not mentally prepared for anymore stress. I kindly asked for another Officer and he refused.

Operator: Okay sir. I will have a cop sent your way immediately. What's your location? Does you or your boyfriend need an ambulance?

Baku: We are at "idgaf street" and no we are both fine. The Officer looks ready to fucking punch us though.

Operator: Okay do not interact with him and stay on the phone with me. Another Officer will be there in five minutes. How old are you and your boyfriend?

Baku: I'm twenty two and he is twenty one.

Operator: Okay and what made the Officer stop you?

Baku: long story short he was helping with another case and was taking us to the station when the panic attack hit. My boyfriend got out of the car and the panic attack lasted about twenty minutes. He wants us back in his car but my boyfriend is ready to pass out from stress.

Operator: Okay so the Officer is pulling up on your location. Can you hand him your phone?

Baku: Yeah

-end of call-

The Officer pulled up and got out of the car walking up to the three. Bakugo handed him the phone and the Operator filled the cop in. Then the other Officer spoke.

"Okay boys. Well what seems to be the issue?"
(Officer 2)

"Can we wait till our friends show up? I'll explain once I can get him to a place he can feel safe."
(Bakugo)

"Of course when will they be here?"
(Officer 2)

As if on cue the tour bus pulls onto the side of the road. Mina jumped out of the door and slowly walked up to the them. The rest of the band stayed back trying not to crowd Midoriya. Today had taken everything out of everyone.

Shinso is still with them and looked completely stressed out. He never had good relationship with cops after his mom got arrested and he was adopted by the Aizawas. 

"Izu are you okay?"

She bend down and rubbed his back.

"I done with today."
(Midoriya)

-1046 words-

HOLY CRAP I HIT 7k READS!
AND NUMBER 1 IN BAKUDEKU!
Thank you all so so so much!
Seriously yesterday I was at 4K and today I'm at 7k I can't thank you all enough!

Btw the chapters are gonna get better I swear...
To all the Todoroki haters, just wait...