~<[Chapter 25]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The next test was quite easy all they had to do was get Midoriya to cough some sputum into a cup. After coughing the sputum into the cup they took the sample off to a lab. The doctors wanted to do a flu test as well but opted out when Midoriya started crying.

He may seem like a baby but he's tired and still has a high fever. It's currently 1:30 am and he's to scared to fall asleep in the hospital. Bakugo and Mina are currently talking while Modoriya plays on his phone.

After another hour the doctor walked back in with the test results.

"Okay. So the tests came back positive for pneumonia. We are going to keep you for the rest of today and into tomorrow for observation. We are also going to get an IV in to keep you hydrated and give you some antibiotics to bring down your fever and fight off the pneumonia. Our system says your on anxiety medication, do you still take them?"
(Nurse 1)

"N-not recently... I was taking a different antibiotic for the fever..."
(Midoriya)

Midoriya was shacking just thinking about another needle. Not only did they freak him out the also grossed him out.

"Okay! Well I will have another nurse come in to get your IV put in and start the drip."
(Nurse 1)

The nurse walked and Midoriya broke.

"P-please can we go home. Please!"
(Midoriya)

His tears started flowing and he turned to grip Bakugo. He wrapped his legs and arms around his taller boyfriend.

"Izuku shhh baby. It'll be fine. The last needle wasn't to bad was it? We will be right here with you."
(Bakugo)

"No no no. I can't anymore. I want to go. That n-needle has to stay in!"
(Midoriya)

Midoriya is trembling in Bakugos arms ,sobbing, when the other nurse walks in. The nurse walks up to Midoriya and gently touches his back. This wasn't the best choice because he flinched and griped Bakugo tighter.

"Shhh babe shhh. We have to do this. I promise you'll be okay."
(Bakugo)

"No! Please. please no more..."
(Midoriya)

"Hey sweetie I'm going to put this mask over your face. It's just gonna help you breath."
(Nurse 2)

She got the mask on Miroriya and after ten minutes of wearing it he was out like a light. The nurse had put a small sedative just to make him fall asleep.

"What did you do to him?"
(Mina)

"It's a sedative we use on patients who can't calm down or begin to have a panic attack. He should be out the rest of the morning. Now I'm going to put the needle in his non- dominant hand. Do you know which one it is?"
(Nurse 2)

"He's left handed."
(Bakugo)

"Okay. Can you turn him around and lay him down?"
(Nurse 2)

Bakugo gently sets his boyfriend down and runs his hand through Midoriya's hair. The nurse easily gets the needle in his hand and tapes it down. She sets up the fluids and antibiotics.

"How long will he have the IV in?"
(Mina)

"Well dear, he should only need it until the bags are done. Although we may need to keep it in longer to keep fluids in his body."
(Nurse 2)

"Thank you ma'am. You've been extremely patient it means a lot... hospitals never were the most comfortable place for him and it didn't help when his mother passed. Seriously thank you for giving him time."
(Mina)

"Oh sweetheart it's nothing. I never liked hospitals so I completely understand the fears you can get from them. I'll be heading out. This is probably the last time you'll see me today but I'll be back tonight. Bye dears."
(Nurse 2)

The nurse waved and walked out of the room. Seeing that Midoriya wouldn't be waking soon Mina went back to the bus to sleep while Bakugo slept with him.

~la time skip to the afternoon~

Midoriya had slept through the whole morning. Bakugo and Mina had woken up at 9:00 am and it was now 12:00 am. Midoriya shifted in Bakugo's lap. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked up and Bakugo and smiled.

"Morning beautiful... or should I say afternoon? How are you feeling?"
(Bakugo)

"My chest hurts but I feel a lot better."
(Midoriya)

Last night Bakugo had asked a nurse to put something over Midoriyas needle to keep it still so he wouldn't pull on it. The nurse ended up putting a small brace over his wrist and forearm to keep the needle in place.

"Why can't I move my hand?"
(Midoriya)

Midoriya tried to lift his hand to look at it but Bakugo lightly put a pillow over it keeping it out of his view.

"That's not important right now. Nothing bad happened to it. It's just to keep your hand still. We get to go back on the tour bus tomorrow! Then we head home!"
(Bakugo)

"But don't we have 3 concerts left?"
(Midoriya)

"Yeah, but you having pneumonia kinda put that on hold. We are just gonna move them to next month. We want to make sure you're okay and traveling in your state would only make it worse."
(Mina)

"B-but didn't people already buy tickets? I don't wanna ruin anything!"
(Midoriya)

"Babe your not ruining anything. Our concerts are pop ups. People buy tickets the day before. None of the shows were for sale yet. Yes we did have to cancel the stages but no one had bought tickets."
(Bakugo)

"O-okay... wait why does my hand have to be stable?"
(Midoriya)

"It's nothing babe. Shitty hair wants to do a live in your room and just talk about what going on. Do you think that'll be okay? Oh and Shinso is bringing you McRonald's"
(Bakugo)

"YA! Wait is he getting chicken nuggets?"
(Midoriya)

"Yes Izu. I made sure he is getting what you like."
(Mina)

"So is shitty hair aloud to live stream?"
(Bakugo)

"Yeah as long as I get food."
(Midoriya)

Midoriya smiles and there's a knock at the door. Mina gets up and opens the door and in walks...

-1036 words-

💜🏳️‍🌈💜