~<[Chapter 24]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The rest of the night was mostly calm until Midoriya woke up in a coughing fit. This obviously woke Bakugo and put him in a panic. As soon as the fit ended Midoriya was in tears. His chest felt as if it was on fire.

Bakugo quickly got up and brought the young singer water. He had also grabbed the thermometer to check his fever. Sadly Midoriya's fever only had gone up. It was now at 107.5 (41.9).

Seeing the state his boyfriend is in Bakugo woke Mina to get help. Midoriya's breathing was a bit staggered and labored. This obviously was starting to freak Bakugo out because he couldn't do anything to help his boyfriend.

"Mina wake up please I don't know what to do."
(Bakugo)

The desperation is clear in his voice.

"Huh? What going on?"
(Mina)

"Izuku's fever went up and his breathing is all weird. Mina I don't think this is the flu. We have to go to the hospital now."
(Bakugo)

"Okay okay. It's going to be fine. Get in some normal cloths and tell Midoriya we are going. He isn't going to be happy but he needs to go. I'll tell the driver to take us."
(Mina)

Bakugo nods and rushes back to his boyfriend.

"Hey baby we are taking you to the hospital okay? I know you don't want to but your fever keeps rising and your having chest pains."
(Bakugo)

"N-no I'll be fine."
(Midoriya)

"Izuku please don't fight me on this. You need medical help. I will be by your side the whole time so there's nothing to be afraid of. I'm gonna change. When we get there I'm carrying you in so just rest."
(Bakugo)

Midoriya started to cry knowing he wasn't getting out of the situation. He hated hospitals. Just stepping into one would make his anxiety spike. Plus he hadn't been taking his anxiety medication because the other medication he was taking.

"Shhh baby it okay. Just breath. I know your scared but listen I will be with you. Mina will be with you. We aren't going to let anything bad happen."
(Bakugo)

"Kacchan please I don't want to."
(Midoriya)

"I know I know. I'm sorry."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo cradles the young boy in his arms trying to comfort him. Mina has come into the room saying that they will be at the hospital in 10 minutes. This only seems to make Midoriya cry more. This soon led to another coughing fit.

"Shhh baby please. I'm so sorry, I know you don't want to but you need to. This is for your health."

Soon enough Mina has told everyone on the tour bus and told their planer to hold the shows. They weren't going to make it to their next show. The ten minutes fly by and they were now in the parking lot of the hospital.

Bakugo carefully wrapped Midoriya up and him and Mina took him in. The nurses are extremely helpful, and they make sure Midoriya is comfortable and calmed down before they ask questions or do anything.

Midoriya wouldn't leave Bakugo's embrace the entire time even when the nurse wanted to get him in a bed. In the end Bakugo had to get on the bed with him.

"Okay so what's been going on?"
(Nurse 1)

"He's been sick the past two days with a fever and a cough. He's been having chest pain as well. The reason we came is because his fever rose to 107 (41)."
(Mina)