~<[Chapter 33]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

The band all walk out of the court house with smiles. This is a new chapter for Midoriya and they couldn't be happier. Todoroki would no longer be able to harm him or even talk to him.

They all got into the van and drove back home to relax. Modoriya looked exhausted from all the stress. As they pulled into their driveway Mina gets a call from Uraraka.

-the phone call-

Uraraka~ You won't believe what the Bakugo agency and the Allmight agency just signed!

Mina~ What? What is it?!

Uraraka~ y'all are headed on a world tour!

Mina~ Wait why are you calling me and not Izuku?

Uraraka~ Wellllll that's because we may have made this a group tour sooooo y'all will have some performances together! And by that I mean Izuku will be on stage singing with your band. You will still have separate sessions but yeah!

Mina~ Oh my god! This is going to be great! When does it start?

Uraraka~ About two weeks! I know you all were supposed to get a vacation but both agencies believed that this is vacation enough because you will be traveling to all types of places and only have about fifteen concerts in total.

Mina~ Okay how long will it be?

Uraraka~ it'll be about two months with how the concerts are placed.

Mina~ Sweet! Omg I can't wait! I'm gonna go and tell the boys!

Uraraka~ K bye!

-end of call-

"Guys you won't-"
(Mina)

Mina was immediately shushed by her other band mates. When she looked back from the front seat she could see Bakugo and Midoriya sleeping while leaned against each other.

"Ohhhh. So how are we going to wake them?"
(Mina)

"We can wake Midoriya first and have him wake Bakubro."
(Kirishima)

"Smart."
(Kaminari)

Mina gently woke Izuku who only nuzzled into Bakugo's shoulder effectively waking him, but Izuku was back asleep a second later.

"Come on Bakugo it's time to head inside, and I have great news for when we all sit down."
(Mina)

The band all make it inside with Bakugo carrying a passed out Midoriya. They all sit down on the couch as Mina stand on front of them all. Bakugo gently wakes Midoriya by laying kisses all over his face.

"Kacchannnnn stop"
(Midoriya)

"Nope Pinky has something to tell us so you have to be awake."
(Bakugo)

"Okay! So you know how we wanted a world tour for awhile now right? Well it's happening! The best part is Izuku gets to come with us and even preform with us!"
(Mina)

The band all cheers and gets super excited about the world tour. Modoriya on the other hand was worried about the world traveling part. America has always been a scary place to him and he's never wanted to travel outside of Japan.

"Babe you don't seem to excite about this. You okay?"
(Bakugo)

"Y-yeah. I guess I'm a little scared to leave Japan. Although I am excite to see Australia."
(Midoriya)