~<[Chapter 7]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

"Izuku I know your not comfortable with it, but I think it would be best for them to know. They only want to help so they need to know how."

"Yeah Mido dude we aren't going to judge you! We only want to help, even Bakubro wants to help!"

At this point Midoriya was antsy. He really wants them to know but he fears they will leave him once they see how broken he truly is. Mina can see he is getting to a breaking point so she stops the conversation.

"Izu we can stop talking about. I'm sorry for pushing, you can tell them when your ready."

"No it's fine... they deserve to know..."

Midoriya takes a deep breath and looks down at his lap. He was shaking but continued.

"M-my mom died a-about three years ago. I needed someone to comfort me, s-so when the guy I liked asked me out... I didn't think. They didn't treat me the best. I was in an abusive relationship a-and n-now I s-self h-harm"

Tears were streaming down his face when a flashback hit. Mina notice how he wasn't responding and knew immediately... He started to pull at his hair and curl up.

(Midoriya's flashback)

"Oh look at my little cock slut all tied up... wanna have some more fun?"

"No please stop please"

"Awww baby doll now that's no fun. How about we play a game?"

The duel haired boy pulled out may sex toys scaring the boy.

"I wonder which one we should use... maybe this."

"no No NO!"

(End of flashback)

"Izu your not there. Your safe. No one is gonna hurt you."

Just coming back into reality he hit her causing her to be pushed back. She knew this was going to happen but the other band members were shocked. They all couldn't believe that the small boy would hit his best friend. His mind slowly came back and he realized what he had done.

"Mina I'm so sorry"

He covered his face and started sobbing. He hates himself for hitting the only person he had left. Mina quickly held the boy to calm him down. After flashbacks he will usually go into a panic attack.

"It's fine Izu just breath and focus on what's around the room. Name three people."

"Bakugo, You, an-and ng"

His mind was mashing everything up into one. He is getting frustrated and more stressed not being able to answer her question.

"No no Izuku your doing good, okay now name two things you can feel."

"M-my sweatshirt a-and your arms."

"Great! Now name one thing you love."

"M-music"(KATSUKI)

"Great now just take a few deep breaths and let's go sit on the couch."

Mina successfully got his mind off of what was making him panic. They go to sit on the couch and Mina begins to talk to the band. They all look afraid to talk because the boy looks as if he'll break at any moment.

"Okay so you probably are wonder what happened. Well that was a flashback. He didn't mean to hit me, he thought he was somewhere else. They can come at random moments due to something triggering them. This one was because he was already anxious and pushed himself over his limit. Well now you have see what can happen and why he is staying here for a bit."

"Y-yeah is there anything we can do to help?"

"No Denki... right now he just has to calm down and get his anxiety down. Here someone sit with him, I'll be right back."

Bakugo immediately sits next to the boy and tries to comfort him. This catches everyone off guard. No one says anything seeing as Bakugo actually was helping calm the boy.

"I-I'm sorry for being a bother."

"Izuku your not bothering anyone so cheer up! We wanted to know so we could help!"

Denki smiles showing that he really meant what he had dust said. Midoriya's tears stop flowing and he was just sniffing. Mina then walks back downstairs with her weighted blanket. She walks up to see Izuku resting his head on Bakugo while holding onto his shirt. She gently laid the blanket over the two and walked back to the kitchen.

Midoriya couldn't help but feel safe near the blond. His heart warmed up and all he wanted to do was snuggle, but he knew exactly what this feeling was. He couldn't like the blond. Getting hurt again... being force to do things... all of it...

But maybe Bakugo could be different...

The boy was snaps out of his thoughts when Mina came over with a pill and water. The pill was his anxiety medicine... he takes the pill and she sits to his left rubbing his back.

"See Izuku they don't care about your past. They only want to help. Although Bakugo... could it be..."

"Pinky you can stop right there."

"Mmmm kay but I will be watching you."

The group decided to just plays some board games to just keep the atmosphere calm. The boy may have stoped crying but he wouldn't leave Bakugo or Minas side. The flashback had obviously shaken him. For some odd reason Bakugo could actually keep the boy calm...

Before they realized it, it was time for lunch. They ended up just ordering pizza. After they finished eating they all sat in the living room just doing random things.

Mina was makings Tok Tik's, Kirishima and Kaminari were making a vlog, Bakugo was talking to his agency about his next shoot, Sero was editing, and Midoriya was texting his producer about his photo shoot for the cover of his album.

-(Midoriya's texts)-
(A=Aizawa M=Midoriya)

M: So when should I come down to the shoot?

A: We have everything ready so if you could come down tomorrow that would be great.

M: What time?

A: 12:30 pm

M: Okay see you tomorrow.

Midoriya shuts off his phone and heads upstairs. He sits on Minas bed listening to the backtrack, all that's left is lyrics...

After hearing the backtrack he goes back downstairs to the group. Seeing that Mina wasn't recording he walked up and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey can I use the basement?"

"Yeah go for it! We won't bug you, pulse it's sound proof."

"Okay thanks."

Midoriya heads to the basement and sets up is backtrack. Once he's ready he hits play and starts to sing into the mic.
(Play song now)

-1100 words-