~<[Chapter 21]>~

-(3rd person POV)-

Mina walked back out of the bus to see Midoriya holding his head with his knees to his chest while Kirishima rubs his back. She walks over and quietly whisper to him seeing that the migraine is really hurting him.

"Hey Izu. We can go back in the bus. They stoped fighting. You need some water and sleep."

He only nods seeing that the slightest noise would send a new wave of pain through is head. As he stands up a wave hits and his tears fall. Mina helps the boy back onto the bus where he gets gently hugged by Bakugo.

"Babe I'm so so sorry."

He whispered trying not to add to they young singers migraine. Midoriya lets his head rest on Bakugo's chest listening to his heart beat. Another wave hits but this one made him dizzy. Bakugo stabilizes Midoriya and feels his forehead.

"Babe you're sleeping now. I will lay with you until you fall asleep."

Bakugo doesn't want to make Midoriya worry about anything seeing that he looks ready to pass out. When he felt his small boyfriend's forehead it was quite warm.

All Midoriya does in response is nod his head. Bakugo gently picked up Midoriya and signaled for Kirishima to follow.

"What do you need bro?"

"Can you pull the recliner all the way down so it's in the bed form. I'm gonna stay in here with him. It less noisy and the curtains are darker."

Kirishima listen with no complaints and set up the bed couch. After it was set up Kirishima shut the curtains and left. Bakugo gently set Midoriya down and left the room.

He comes back into the room a minute later with blankets and pillows. Midoriya face is flushed and he has tears in his eyes. Bakugo places a blanket overtop him and lays down next to him. Midoriya shifts his body onto Bakugo so he can hear his heart beat.

"Get some sleep baby."

Midoriya hums in response closing his eyes. Before he can fully fall asleep Mina walks in with Water and Gatorade. She knows from past experience that Midoriya will easily get dehydrated when sick. With the signs Midoriya is showing Mina believes he caught the flu.

"Izu I know you want to sleep but drink some water or Gatorade."

Bakugo slowly sits up supporting Midoriyas neck and back so he wouldn't fall back. Midoriya takes the glass of water from Mina's hand and drinks a little less than half.

"Thank you."

"No problem babes."
(Mina)

She then walks out of the room setting the Gatorade and water on a side table. Bakugo lays back down and starts to run his hands up and down Midoriyas back.

"Scratchies..."

Midoriya mumbles moving Bakugo's hands under his shirt. Bakugo chuckles at the small action but did as he was told. A small cough came from Midoriya and it made Bakugo's heart melt.

"Aww baby..."

He kisses the top of Midoriya head and continued to scratch his back. After about 20 minutes Midoriya is fast asleep. A soft knock comes from the door and in pops Kirishima and Mina.

"How's he doing Bakubro?"
(Kirishima)

"I don't know. Cough fever and a Migraine."
(Bakugo)

"I think he just has the flu. He never gets his shots so I wouldn't be surprised. As long as you have your shot you should be good. I'm worried about our performance tomorrow. If he's sick one of us will need to be with him."
(Mina)
(Listen just pretend that shots make you immune so I don't have to deal with another complaint about, "that's not how it works")

"I'm sure he'll be fine for 2 hours while we sing. We can always take him to the signing."
(Kirishima)

"No we can't. If we take him not only will it be loud but if it is the flu the he's contagious."
(Bakugo)

"I guess thats true. We can't leave him in the tour bus all day the battery will die. He could just wear a mask and noise canceling headphones."
(Kirishima)

"Sadly that's seemingly like the only option. The only problem with it is if fans want him to sign. I'm not letting him do any work. The last time he got sick I found him passed out on his studio floor. He will push himself until he can't anymore."
(Mina)

"Okay so we keep him in the back until signing and then take him to signing. I think that'll work. We can always tell the extras what's happening before we head to signing. If they don't follow the guidelines then they will be escorted out."
(Bakugo)

The two nod in agreement and Mina goes to call their planer to tell them about Midoriya.
Bakugo gently takes Midoriya off his chest and sets him down on the couch bed. He tucks Midoriya in and kisses his forehead. The blond walks out into the kitchen and begins to cook lunch for the band and a small snack for Midoriya.

After about half an hour Bakugo finishes making the food and the bandmates all eat. Another half hour passes and they are all finished their food beginning to clean the kitchen while Bakugo went to wake Midoriya.

Now Bakugo really wanted to let him sleep but he knows that Midoriya needs to eat. He quietly enters the room and scoops Midoriya up into his arms. Midoriya slightly wakes up and Bakugo begins to speak.

"Hey baby... you gotta eat something and then you can go back to sleep. You also need to take some medicine to bring your fever down."

Midoriya nods and covers his mouth with his elbow as he coughs. Seeing Midoriya so sick breaks Bakugos heart. The bubbly happy go lucky singer is now sick and tired.

Bakugo gets to the living room and sets Midoriya down on the couch. He goes to the kitchen and grabs the soup and crackers and walks back out. He hands the bowl to Midoriya and he slowly begins to eat.

"Thank you. I-I'm sorry for bugging you."
(Midoriya)

"No Izuku you're not bugging anyone. I just want to make sure you get better. Here take this it'll lower your fever but you'll feel a little sleepy."

Bakugo hands a small pill to the boy and a glass of water. Midoriya takes the pill and thanks him again. Bakugo takes the bowl away from Midoriya and places it into the sink. When he returns he finds Midoriya barely keeping his eyes open.

Bakugo chuckled and picked him up taking him back to the the couch bed. He got back into the position they were in earlier and runs his hands through Midoriya's hair.

-1120 words-

Sorry for the late upload I had to babysit!
💜🏳️‍🌈💜