~<[Chapter 13]>~

(3rd person POV)

Bakugo got back to the room, he handed Midoriya his bag and went back out to the kitchen to get drinks. On his way back he grabbed Izuku's weighted blanket and pillow. He sat next to Izuku handing him his drink and gently placing the blanket over his legs. The lounge has a large couch that reclines and a big flat scream TV. Bakugo carefully reclined the couch a bit and turned on the TV.

"Izuku what movie?"

"Anything really just no horror please."

"Mmm kay."

Bakugo went into Nootflix and scrolled through a couple shows. He ended up choosing a show called -insert a show-. They both watch over an hour of the show when Kaminari busts in.

"Bakugo! It's lunch time!"

"Okay? Go make your own food."

"B-but you always make the food. I ALMOST BURNT THE HOUSE DOWN LAST TIME!"

"Ask Shitty hair I don't feel like cooking plus I'm not hungry. Izuku are you?"

"I mean all I really want is some fruit so not really."

"Okay well I'll get you fruit and be right back."

Bakugo carefully gets up and walks past Kaminari who was now standing with his mouth agape.

"What just happen?"

"I really don't know, but how did you almost burn the house down?"

"Well I'm may and left toast in a bit to long and it caught fire... then a kitchen cabinet... then Sero put it out..."

"Oh."

"Okay well I'm going back to the kitchen, talk to you later Izuku."

With that Kaminari went back into the Kitchen to see Bakugo cutting fruit for Midoriya.

"Bakubro why won't you cook?"
(Kirishima)

"I don't want to."
(Bakugo)

"Your cooking for Midoriya!"
(Kaminari)

"I'm not cooking I'm cutting fruit."
(Bakugo)

"Still! I think bakubro has a crushhhhhh."
(Kirishima)

"Fuck off shitty hair you already know, ass hat."
(Kirishima)

"What does Kiri know?!"
(Mina)

"Oh just that Bakubro has a crush on a certain someone."
(Kirishima)

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"
(Bakugo)

"Bakugo I swear to God if you hurt Izu I will break every bone in your body put you in a blender then feed you to a pack of piranhas. Do you like him?"
(Mina)

"That's none of your dam business Pinky."
(Bakugo)

"Oh hell yeah it is! Izuku is my baby brother and he doesn't deserve to be hurt again! You have no clue what that bastard did to him!"

Mina was fuming with anger at the fact that Bakugo thought it was none of her business. She has been with Midoriya through everything. She believes Bakugo could be a match with Midoriya but she wasn't going to give him up so easily. Bakugo needs to prove himself to her showing that he will take care of Midoriya.

"What's all the yelling about?"

Midoriya just walked in and went over to Bakugo who had the fruit in a glass bowl. He took a few pieces and turned to Mina.

"Sorry Izu it was nothing Bakugo here just is being an ass hole again."
(Mina)

"What did he do?"

"Well he doesn't believe I have a say in who you date."

"Ash I love you and your opinion does matter to me, but I will be the one choosing who I date and like. Right now I'm still scared to date so you have nothing to be worried about."

"Okay..."

Mina decided to leave the conversation there as to not break the happy mood Midoriya is in. She knows deep down that Bakugo would treat Midoriya perfectly and make sure he is safe and okay... but she can't let go that quick.

"Kacchan time to go finish the show!"

Midoriya turned to the blond and smiled. He took the ash blond a hand and dragged him back to the lounge.

(In the kitchen with Kaminari, Kirishima, and Mina.)

"Dose Bakugo actually like Izu?"

"Yeah but don't tell him I told you. I honestly think Bakubro really likes him. He has never cared for someone this much other than his family. Mina he fucking smiles when he's with him."

"Yeah yeah... I'm just worried for Izuku. The last relationship he had obviously wasn't good. Todoroki only used him for his body which wasn't pleasurable for Izuku at all. It was rape. Izuku didn't want to deal with court so he just didn't say anything... Todoroki kept him locked away with little to no human contact... Shit I'm scared Izuku will go through that again..."

Mina began to tear up so Kirishima and Kaminari hugged her. They had no clue Midoriya went through so much, but he is still able to smile. They kept hugging until Mina pulled away.

"I guess you can see why I'm so worried about him dating Bakugo let alone anyone else. Izuku can't go through something like that again... it might break him for good..."

"Mina I'm sure Bakubro wouldn't ever do anything to hurt him! Bakubro hugs Mido for crying out loud!"

"Yeah I guess your right."

(Back with Bakugo and Midoriya.)

Midoriya had finished his fruit bowl and snuggled next to Bakugo. Honestly Bakugo could be happier having the green fluff ball under his arm. Bakugo's noticed Midoriya shift so his head was on his chest, basically hugging Bakugo. Midoriya has fallen asleep in Bakugo's arms.

The blond carefully moved his arm to recline the couch a bit more so Midoriya wouldn't hurt his neck while sleeping. After the couch had reclined Bakugo turn off the TV and pulled out his phone to scroll through tok tik. After about half an hour Midoriya started to shift and...whimper? Bakugo noticed it as a nightmare and quickly set his phone down.

Not wanting to wake him from his nap he just gently rubbed Midoriya's back. Another ten minutes pass and Bakugo's stops rubbing the boys back. Midoriya has calmed down and a single tear ran down his face. Bakugo gently wiped the tear away and kissed Midoriya's forehead. In his sleep a light smile showed upon Midoriya's fauce.

-1004 words-