Hime

The first chapter is fluff! I love it, it's cute.

Warning, though. I've written quite a few chapters in this, and some of it gets a little angsty and depressing, but I firmly believe childhood should be fun, at least at first, so that's where this chapter's from. 

There's going to be a time skip in every chapter for a while, but it will say her age at the top of the chapter.

Name; (L/n) (Y/n) 

Age; Six

Personality; Bright and happy

Status;  New academy Student

(Y/n) was brought to Konoha by her sister, who died a month later. For the first few nights she was in Konoha, she had no place to stay, so Minato and Kushina let her stay with them. 

(Y/n) smiled at the boy in front of her. It was her first day, and she'd already managed to make a new friend.

Uchiha Shisui. 

He was six, the same age as her. Black, slightly curly hair, onyx eyes, big smile.

They sat with each other during class, and afterward, they talked outside with some of the other kids before they went their own way. Since then, (Y/n) and Shisui sat side-by-side during class, and occasionally training outside of class. 

(Y/n) pulled Shisui through the village, toward the training grounds, Shisui laughing all the way. "What's so funny?"

"You! You're so bossy! Especially when you want to train!" He laughed again, and (Y/n) blushed wildly.

"I am not!"

"Are too!"

"Uh-uh!"

"Yuh-huh!"

"Nope!"

"Yep!"

"Dummy." She muttered.

"Bossy."

She grumbled something under her breath, inaudible to him.

"I don't know what you said, bossy, can you speak up?" She glared at him.

"I'm not bossy!"

He laughed again. "Then why are you so affected by the word?"

"Shut up, Uchiha!"

He gave her such a shit-eating grin that she was sure only he could display. "You know I'm right, (Y/n)-chan~"

She turned away from him, sticking her lip out. "No, you're not..." She crossed her arms.

"Pouting?"

"You're so mean to me..."

He chuckled, "Let's go, Hime."

"Don't call me that!" Her face went red as she puffed her cheeks out.

"It suits you, bossy nature, and all." He shrugged. "I thought you wanted to train?"

"Of course I do, dummy!"

He grinned, and she couldn't help returning it as they ran off toward the training grounds.

The rest of their afternoon was spent training, until they finally passed out by a tree in the third training grounds.

********

"Hime~"

"Hm?"

He grinned as she turned toward him. He had walked off toward one of the shops while she was talking to Mikoto, and he now had his arms behind his back, very clearly hiding something.

"What is it, Shisui?"

He pulled his arms from behind his back, revealing a teddy bear with a tiara sitting crooked on top of its head. "I got a Hime for Hime." He giggled.

Her face went bright red. "D-Don't call me that..."

Shisuis' grin didn't leave his features as he held out the teddy bear toward the blushing girl. "I want you to have it, Hime. It reminds me of you."

"Reminds you of me?"

"Yeah. It's small and cute. Like you."

Her blush returned, "I'm not cute." She muttered.

He only laughed, pushing the bear into her arms.

Mikoto had watched the whole interaction with stars in her eyes, holding onto two-year-old Itachi. 'That was so cute.' She thought, smiling. 'Those two will end up together, I just know it.'

She knew she'd have to tell Kushina about this, considering Kushina had taken a liking to the (h/c) girl.

Meant to be.

Mikoto knew this, somehow, but Shisui and (Y/n) were still oblivious. 

But who knew it would take them ten years to figure it out?

And past that, there would be so many obstacles, resentment, and,

Broken pieces.