Oh-

"Alright, maggot! It's time we get down to business. Bakugou Katsuki."

It was 6 in the morning, and poor Bakugou Katsuki had been intercepted on his way to his morning jog by none other than Mina Ashido and Shouto Todoroki.

"You fuckers have four seconds to get the hell out of my way," Bakugou had decided that he already hated today. Icyhot's annoying ass face staring at him first thing in the morning made him want to vomit.

"No. We are going to find Zero, and you're key to the operation," Mina slammed her hand on the table. "You don't get to leave until you give us the information we need," At this point, Katsuki had already decided today was too much for him. He really just wanted to shower, but here he is listening to Pinky and Half n Half demand information.

"Leave me alone. I'm not doing this shit. I already told you I'm not ratting them out. They'll kick my ass and I'm too young to die," Bakugou was a man of few fears, but if there's one thing he truly fears, it's an angry Deku. By no means was Bakugou going to let his secret slip, he'd be lovingly killed in ten seconds flat.

"Oh? They're strong enough to kick your ass? So, does that mean they are a heroics student?" Todoroki chimed, writing something on the notepad he was carrying.

"That's not what I said! Are fucking deaf?" Bakugou was going to throw down if these idiots didn't back off.

"I can see from how defensive you are that they are a heroics student," Todoroki nodded and continued to write as if he was fucking Sherlock Holmes.

"Will you leave me the fuck alone if I answer three questions? I have shit to do and you dumbasses interfering with my life is painful," Katsuki wanted to commit several violent acts.

"I think your deal is acceptable. Three questions and we'll leave you alone for a while," Todoroki and Mina nodded. Mina and Todoroki took a moment to deliberate while Katsuki seethed in rage.

"Has anyone from Class 1A fought them?"

"Yeah, Sport's festival," -Not a lie, Deku would be so proud- . Mina hummed, crossing off a name.

"Are they in class 1a?"

"They're in the hero course." -Nice Katsuki. Dodge the question like a pro-

"That's not what we asked,"

"I'm not telling you shit."

"What's her most defining feature?"

"Probably their stupid smile,".

"I see. This wasn't a lot. But we'll report back to you once we know who it is. Thanks for your time," Todoroki and Mina walked away as if they hadn't just ruined his entire fucking morning.

Find ZeroTheHero list now:
Uraraka Ochako
Yaoyorozu Momo
Itsuka Kendou
Kinoko Kimori
Ibara Shiozaki
Pony Tsutsunori
Setsuna Tokage
Reiko Yanagi

"ALRIGHT LADIES!" Mina marched to the front of the classroom.

"Mina, what do you think you're doing?" Aizawa had also decided he hated today.

"Bakugou is dating ZeroTheHero, and they're in the hero course. Mina and I are on a mission to find out who it is. This is very official business, please do not interfere, Sensei," Todoroki stated calmly. Izuku yet again was ready to cry.

"I've hit this point in life where I just don't care anymore. Do whatever you want. We can pretend it's a lesson in investigation," Aizawa sighed and rolled into his sleeping bag. Sometime Izuku wishes he was in 1B.

"Don't you guys think this is invasive? If they wanted to tell us they would have told us," Izuku stuttered out nervously.

"Shut the fuck up Deku. Don't talk about them like you know them," Bakugou yelled. -He's never gonna let me hear the end of that-

"R-right sorry, Kacchan" Izuku stuttered and sat back down. -I'm going to harass him with that for the rest of his life-

"Well, at least we can cross Deku off the list. Bakugou is too mean to be dating him," Uraraka said, just a bit too happily. The rest of the class laughed at the idea. Izuku laughed as well, but that was because Katsuki was glaring daggers at Uraraka. - Fucking round face, giving my boyfriend googly eyes-

"Okay, Bakugou being rabid aside. I propose we do a test with the girls to see if they resemble Zero's skills." Todoroki said at the front of the room.

"Oh? And how the fuck are you gonna do that? They could just fake it." Katsuki grumbled.

"Um, that's a good point. Aizawa-sensei? How do we get around that?" Mina asked the caterpillar.

"Ugh. If we find Zero and it's clear they messed up on they're on dorm cleaning duty for the next month," Aizawa sighed. At this point, he was really into this and wanted to know. -Well shit- Izuku thought.

"Alright fuck this. This is fucking stupid leave them alone. I'm leaving." Katsuki got up to storm out. He marched out of the room only to stop when he heard the class gasp.

"What are you fuckers screaming about now?' Katsuki yelled. -The universe really wants the class to know about my life, huh?- Izuku mentally cried.

"Kacchan. Your keychain." Izuku mumbled pointing.

"Oh. Oh shit." Katsuki gaped.

His keychain happened to be a bisexual pride flag. The class lost its shit.

Jokes on them though, Katsuki isn't bisexual. Izuku is, but Katsuki is a very supportive boyfriend.

"Now we have to add all the boys to the list!" Todoroki groaned, grabbing the conspiracy board. Where he'd been keeping it is still a mystery.

The Zero the Hero list now consisted of:
Uraraka Ochako
Yaoyorozu Momo
Itsuka Kendou
Kinoko Kimori
Ibara Shiozaki
Pony Tsutsunori
Setsuna Tokage
Reiko Yanagi
Yuga Aoyama
Tenya Iida
Denki Kaminari
Eijiro Kirishima
Koji Kouda
Minoru Mineta
Mashiro Oijiro
Rikido Sato
Hanta Sero
Mezo Shouji
Shouto Todoroki
Fumikage Tokoyami
Yosetsu Awase
Sen Kaibara
Togaru Kamakiri
Shihai Kuroiro
Jurota Shishida
Nirengeki Shoda
Kosei Tsuburaba
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Juzo Honenuki
Kojiro Bondo
Neito Monoma
Hiryu Rin
Hitoshi Shinsou (He was technically in the hero course he just wasn't transferred fully yet)

Katsuki had protested having Izuku on the list because "He would never like a Deku like that". Which was fair granted he loved the little shit. Uraraka had also protested, much to Katsuki's dismay. She claimed that Katsuki "Struggled to just be friends with Deku,". Which was also fair, seeing as they were engaged, and hadn't been 'just friends' since pre-school, but she didn't need to know that.

"Alright, Everybody. We need to get the 1B students. There's no way this can fail if we get all the suspects to do it!" Mina cheered.

Poor Mina didn't realize just how wrong she was. Katsuki and Izuku had been hiding this since elementary school, and they weren't gonna be caught just yet.