A Faction Meeting

"Dear rival factions. I know we have our differences, and I know that you are all ignorant to the truth, but I find it necessary we put aside our levels of intelligence for a day,". Todoroki stood in front of class 1A, appearing as if he hadn't slept in days, "Zero is having an all-day live stream tomorrow and I believe it would be beneficial to all of our causes to send representatives to get together and analyze what we find."

"How do we know this isn't a ploy so you can cover up you're 'side job', Todo-dummy," Mina hissed, Todoroki's heart audibly shattered after hearing such a painful insult from his former comrade, "The last time the factions tried to speak you just pulled out a speaker and tried to drown us all out with a recording of your Bakumona theory,".

"Because, I, as well as all of you, strive to find the truth behind Zero. And if finding the truth implies I have to listen to idiotic opinions such as yours, then so be it," Todoroki glared, "Any faction who decides they would like to send a representative report to me by the end of the school day." Todoroki then dramatically walked out of the room, leaving the room in contemplative silence.

(It was actually silent because the bell rang and Todoroki was marked tardy ten minutes later, but it's cooler to call it a contemplative silence.)
~~
It was Saturday morning and Izuku couldn't figure out whether he was shaking from stress, excitement, or both. Izuku had decided that the best way to mess with Class 1A would be directly through Zero. The next piece to the puzzle of ruining there was going to be a lot of misdirection. Which is why he's going to do his first live stream, featuring a multitude of guests. He had a strict schedule, every half an hour he was going to have a new guest coming in, then after the first few, he was switching to the dance studio. It was going to be beautiful chaos.

~~
The Todoroki household was deathly silent. The Shippers of the round table had gathered in the living room and were glaring at one another. Each one was biting back a snide comment, so they could maintain momentary peace. Each student was equipped with a computer that was recording footage for the stream so they could play things back in an instant, a large notebook, and an array of snacks. At the front of the room was a large television that was ready to load up the stream, and at the back was 9 giant whiteboards (one for each faction and a community board). The air was tense.

"So, I feel that we as leaders and peace-makers should be able to have an open discussion. I think that we should open up debate for 10 minutes every other hour." Todoroki, head of the Bakumona faction, announced.

"Sorry bro, but this isn't about peace. It's about proving that Bakubro is totally smitten by Mina." Kirishima, head of the Bakumina faction, chimed in.

"Unfortunately, Young Todoroki. He's right. This is war." All Might, head of the Bakunight faction, nodded solemnly.

" I see. My apologies then." Todoroki sat back down.

"Shhhh, everybody it's starting!" Uraraka, head of the BakuAi faction. shushed.

"What if you're all wrong? What if I'm actually dating shitty Deku and you're all just wasting your time, and risking your lives for nothing." Bakugou, head of the 'PleaseFuckOffAndDie' faction, growled. The shippers of the round table had decided that he could be a valuable resource and decided to kidnap him when he was in his dorm. That had been a close call. They broken in when Midoriya was having a "Holy fuck we're gonna get married!" moment.

"Bakugou, now is not the time for jokes. Especially not incest jokes." Momo, head of the Bakuchako faction, hissed.

"I really don't get how you dumbasses think it's Todoroki, Uraraka, or Mina, granted all three of them are IN THE FUCKING ROOM," Bakugou yelled.

"This could all be a pre-recorded diversion." Shouji, head of the Bakuken faction, murmured.

"You all give me hives." Bakugou groaned.

~~
"Hello, heroes! It's ZeroTheHero, coming at you LIVE for the first time ever! Crazy, right? You're all probably thinking, 'Zero? What could have possibly brought this on?" The masked person spoke dramatically with wide hand motions, "Well, a little exploding birdy informed me that a certain class 1A has been trying to figure out who I am. So, I figured I'd throw them a bone or two." Zero winked.

~~

"He said he needed an informant! They're probably not in 1A!" Todoroki muttered turning to the board. Just another point for team Bakumona.

~~

"That being said, I don't plan to make this too easy for them. I've been hiding my identity for too long to be outwitted now. Although, there is in fact at least 3 people who have figured out who I am. But I have no plans of letting them know that, and neither does my pomeranian because he knows if he tells them he'll be sleeping alone," For trying to threaten somebody, Zero's smiling was all too pleasant.
~~

"They have access to the dorms! They have to be 1B or a teacher!"All Might cried.

"Or we know how to walk around without sounding like a fucking minefield." Bakugou scoffed.

~~

"So, on a happier note, I'm going to be having several guests come tonight! I fully plan to get several pro-heroes to throw it back later. And you'll get to watch me attempt to outsmart the mighty-rat!" Zero cheered.

~~

"Oh, my Nezu. I am not going to watch Zero throw it back in front of my entire class. Especially not if they convinced Aizawa to go to the studio," Bakugou felt traumatized and it hadn't even happened yet. He'd only watched Deku throw it back once, and that's exactly why he is tied to a chair and being interrogated.

~~
"My first guest is being held up right now. He said he had to stop at his studio? Apparently, his interns can't keep up with the radio. That sucks. How about the 'Shippers of the Round Table'- is that really your name. I love that.- send me some questions since they're so dedicated. Just have Firecracker text me the questions, it's a shame you'll have to untie him for that." Zero winked at the camera, whether he was winking because he made an innuendo or because he had just played the knight in shining armor will forever remain a mystery.
~~
"You heard him! Free Bakugou before we miss our chance!" Shouto yelled.

All Might ran over in a panic and tore the ropes with his bare hands. Dramatic? Yes. Necessary? Absolutely.

"I fucking hate my life," Bakugou yelled to the heavens.