The Reveal

(This chapter has last chapter vibes, but there will be one more chapter after this-)

Over their three years in UA high, there were three known facts to every UA student.

1) Tododeku is the most annoyingly adorable couple on Earth.

2)Bakumona is just two tsundere's pretending to be functional.

3) And no matter how much Ochako claims to be emo, she is not.

But today the BakuDeku and (the recently formed) Todomona factions were going to take those ideals, spit on them, and dance on the ashes of 1-A's hopes and dreams. Izuku couldn't be more excited.

There's no way in hell Izuku was going to let this be a one and done deal. Oh, no-no-no. He'd done everything in his power to make this joke last three. whole. years. It took blood, sweat, tears, and a fuck ton of self-restraint to pull this off and he refuses to give it all up with the drop of a hat.

So instead, Izuku was going to unite the forces of Bakudeku together for one last hoorah before the jig was up.

~Mina~

"Izuku~" Mina sang, running to Todoroki, "Where's your boyfriend at? I need his help with the work Aizawa assigned us last night,".

"Why would he have our homework?" Shouto asked, his face showing clear confusion.

"Because he's top of 1-A? Why wouldn't he have it, was he not here?" Mina asked.

"I'm lost. Did Vlad give 1-B the same homework?" Todoroki asked again.

"Why would Vlad give Midoriya homework?" Mina asked. What was even happening right now?

Realization seemed to dawn on Todoroki, "Oh! You're looking for Mom! Yeah, he's training in Ground Beta right now,". Then he got up and walked away.

"...Mom? Did he forget his own boyfriend?" Mina said, staring into the void. How did Todoroki just forget who his own boyfriend is? And why does he call him Mom? Is it like... a kink?

"Don't question it," Hitoshi whispered from the inside the oven he'd been napping in.

"You know what, you're right," The Mina left, deciding that this was an issue for another person.

~~

Shouto can assure that him calling Izuku 'mom' was not a kink thing. Izuku and Katsuki just happen to be very parental figures. Shouto would happily let them adopt him any day of the week, hence why Shouto calls them his parents.

The first time Shouto had seen how parental they could be wasn't because of Izuku, no, in a strange twist of fate it had been Katsuki. It had been at training after Izuku had brutally kicked his ass in a sparring match.

Shouto had been sulking in the corner when Katsuki had just come up to him, aggressively slapped his back, and told him that he'd "Kick his ass next time, Champ!".

Shouto thought his systems were overheating. Sure, Katsuki had seemed much nicer since he'd found out about his relationship, but champ? . Since when does Bakugou Katsuki call him c h a m p?

But, that wasn't the last time something like this had happened. Whenever something seemed to go wrong Katsuki was always there acting like a Dad.

Shouto dropped his Soba: "Oh, I'm sure Zu will make you more if you ask, Sport,".

Shouto seemed even slightly sad: "Wanna hear a joke? What do you call a villain who hates cows? A no-moo. Quit staring at me like that, you dick. That was fucking hilarious. Go fucking mope somewhere else if you aren't gonna laugh,".