And It Went Like~

"As a teacher, adult, and hero, I feel incredibly uncomfortable right now," All Might sweatdropped.

"As a student, a child, and a hero in training, I also feel incredibly uncomfortable," Shouji cringed.

"As a student, a child, and Zero's future lover, I also feel incredibly uncomfortable," Todoroki nodded.

"As a student, a child, and the guy who is about to obliterate Icyhot, I'm incredibly uncomfortable with this bastard breathing the same air as MY Zero," Katsuki growled, sparks popping on his hands.

~~

"That's right, people! The newest segment is with everyone's favorite hero, Midnight!" Zero cheered, dramatically gesturing to Midnight. She was wearing clothes that were more kid-friendly in comparison to what she would usually be seen wearing, but the real issue was which studio they were in.

Studio C: The pole studio.

~~
"Would you look at that All Might? Midnight's in the studio NEXT TO Zero. The cone of shame must really be burning right now," Mina teased, and laughed when All Might moved the cone on his wrist (his head was too big for the straps).

"You have zero room to talk," Todoroki glared.

"Sorry, did somebody hear something? I thought I heard a traitor who pre-recorded this whole thing to trick us all like the snake he is,".

"That snake comment would be offensive if I weren't happy to be anything, but a Todoroki. So there."

"You're both fucking stupid," Katsuki concluded.

~~
"If you haven't guessed it yet, Midnight and I are going to be pole dancing together. I don't think I've done pole in any of my videos before, which is kind of weird because I've competed on the pole before. It's actually really good for core strength," Zero trailed off, "Anyway, I'm going to say parental advisory for this bit, but this shouldn't be too sexy... I think," Zero questioned(?).

"Oh, honey, from what I've heard from Katsuki the parental advisory is totally necessary," Midnight winked at the camera.

"You gossip with Kat? About my pole dancing? I don't know what's the most concerning part about that,".

"When you told us about you and him I hounded Katsuki for details, and he was really happy to talk about his 'stunning and awesome' partner because he can't talk to his friends. I asked how you started dancing and he mentioned that you do pole and tend to 'get way too into it'," Midnight explained, "We also have tea sessions on Thursdays,"

After a second of processing that his art teacher has heard all of his and Katsuki's escapades he asked, "Did he actually call them friends?"

"No, he called them 'Nosy fucking bastards', but I figured you wanted the G version,".

~~

"He competes? Does he have like, medals and stuff?" Shouji inquired.

"Bakubro? You think we're your friends!?" Kirishima asked, looking like a puppy who was just given a bone.

"You gossip with our teacher? Do the teachers always talk smack?" Ochako asked.

"Does the whole staff know," All Might said, frowning. That hurt Katsuki a bit, now they have to tell him.

"Yes, Yes, Fuck no, Yes, Yes, Sorry, we'll tell you soon." Katsuki said bluntly, "If you want to see real gossip you should hear the shit that Nezu, Aizawa, and Zero gossip about. They're like the Mean Girls, but smart and passive-aggressive,".

"No fair. I want to gossip with the teachers!" Mina huffed like a child.

"It takes a special breed of person to communicate with Midnight, let alone Aizawa and Nezu, you wouldn't stand a fucking chance, Pinky,".