Rabid Children? Absolutely.

"No. I already hate this. Take my child instead,"  Aizawa groaned with his hot pink sweat pants on full display. He couldn't come in costume because he's underground, but that didn't stop him from being a fashion disaster.

"Should I? I'm sure he'd enjoy learning silks just like his father. I could even teach him the art of throwing it back, he can use it as a mating dance," Zero teased.

"I'm not stopping you," Aizawa shrugged.

"I'm gonna text hi-" Zero's phone started buzzing like crazy as he pulled his phone out, "Oops, nevermind. Kat said, and I quote, 'If that busted ass Mind-crowave comes anywhere near his -my name-, he'd personally end his troll doll looking ass'. How poetic," Zero sighed happily.

"Poetic is one word for it," Aizawa rolled his eyes.

~~

"Ya know, I once saw someone tell Kirishima his crocs were ugly and he thanked them. I'm like 90% sure he's the only person on Earth who could tolerate Bakugou's attitude that well," Hagakure hummed.

"False. Todoroki constantly has this aura of 'You could stab me and I'd just roll my eyes'" Mina countered.

"Okay, but Kaminari once stepped on Aizawa while he was sleeping and the man just rolled out of the classroom," Ochako threw in.

"Every single one of you is wrong. Zero doesn't 'tolerate' my bullshit. We're just operating on the same wavelength and think the same bullshit together. That's how compatible relationships work, dumbasses," Katsuki rolled his eyes, and Todoroki smirked, putting another mark next to Monoma's name.

~~
"So what are we supposed to be doing? You just told me to come in my finest clothes, problem child?" Aizawa grumbled. His first day off in weeks and here he is, prancing like a show pony.

~~

"No..." All Might gasped. He'd heard that name before, "There's no way...".

Katsuki knew that look. That's the look of someone who just realized they've been played. Katsuki loved it.

He immediately took a picture and sent it to Izuku.

Katsuki looked towards All Might, put a finger to his lips, and mouther "Tell no one,".

All Might had an internal crisis.

~~
"Aizawa, look at this!" Zero wheezed out. He and Aizawa were doing some stretches to make sure Aizawa didn't snap anything and Izuku had burst into laughter after he got a text.

"What?" Aizawa sighed. Izuku had a weird sense of humor that Aizawa had been continuously exposed to it during their gossip sessions. He'd seen Katsuki and Izuku laugh so hard they cried because of a picture with a trash bag that said 'ßöĠ'.It was kind of adorable (he'd never admit that out loud) but w h y?

"All Might. Oh my Nezu. His face, he looks so lost- I can't breathe," Izuku snorted out, handing Aizawa his phone.

Izuku had seen Aizawa do many things after having become his bestie, but he'd never seen the man laugh as hard as he did the moment he saw that photo. It wasn't even a loud laugh, it was more of a snort, followed by him trying not to smile, then he covered his mouth and tried to look away from the camera and Zero, and then he just kind of looked like he was hiccuping silently.

"This will be used as blackmail for the rest of my life. Fuck, I might harass him from beyond the grave. He looks absolutely traumatized," Aizawa 'laughed' out.

"I know! His eyes, he looks like his whole life was a lie. I got him good. I knew this would be worth it," Zero cackled until he realized he was, in fact, still live.