Brain Games

If you wanna join, I made a Discord server. It's wild~

https://discord.gg/QkqEQy

~~~Lil snippet of training~~~
"So wait, how exactly are we supposed to convince them I'm your fiance? Like what are the bounds here?" Monoma had asked during training.

"Well, for starters, don't touch Kacchan in any way," Izuku started.

"Zu, how are we supposed to make them think we're dating if he can't touch me?" Katsuki laughed.

"So you WANT him to touch you?" Izuku gasped.

"Yes. His feral rat vibe really gets me going," Katsuki deadpanned.

"You're an ass," Izuku snorted, elbowing Karsuki in the side, "But for real, You can touch him but if your hands go below the equator I'm coming for your head. I'm sure the class will make you kiss at some point, so if that does happen alls fair game as long as hands don't wander and tongues don't touch,".

"I'm gonna have to carry mouth sanitizer everywhere," Neito grimaced.

"This isn't pleasant for me either, fuckwad," Katsuki frowned.

"As for the engagement thing, you're gonna need a ring but there's no way in hell I'm giving you mine," Izuku hummed, subconsciously fiddling with his ring.

"We could just go buy one," Neito suggested.

"Yeah, but that's expensive," Izuku groaned. Fucking with your classmates is pricier than he thought it'd be.

"We could go get a busted toy ring from an arcade, and claim that I proposed when we were toddlers and we kept the same ring because, we're sappy as fuck," Katsuki suggested.

"Oh! Maybe we can get one of those gaudy ones with big ass gems in them!" Izuku gasped.

"No, no. I was thinking more of those silly bandz rings. We could probably find one that looks like a rat, just for him," Katsuki hummed.

"Hear me out, we can get one of those botched rings from McDonald's Happy Meals," Izuku proposed.

"No none of these feel right," Katsuki groaned.

Neito watched on in terror as the two stared at each other in a silent debate.

Then they both gasped in sequence,

"GOOGLY EYE RING!" They both shouted, then went wide-eyed when they realized what had happened.

They stared at each other for another moment, before breaking out into huge grins.

"Hell yeah!" They cheered in-sync, and high fived.

Neito hated it here, but that ring better be blue, or there will be hell to pay.

~~~~Now to the story~~~~

~~The Brain Game~

"Alright, ladies, the next group of males is about to come in. I left all of their grades and overall academic reviews, with a reference to Zero's assumed I.Q on the back table. There's a book of basic trivia questions on the wall, and a copy of the end of the year exam to use as questions. There is also a booklet of villains quirks and possible applications to aid you in your testing endeavors," Momo explained, watching group one file in.

"Pardon me, Yaoyozoru, but don't you think this is a bit...extreme?" Shiozaki asked, looking at the boy's grade reports.

"Yeah... we probably aren't supposed to know their grades like this," Yanagi mumbled.

"Feels a bit intrusive, ya know," Setsuna said.

"I know. I said the same thing, but I wouldn't try arguing with her on this. She bites," Jiro shrugged her arm towards Yaoyozoru who was... twitching?