We Do Be Live

As a radio host, Present Mic is accustomed to dealing with odd situations on the radio. A fan phones in and promotes his Instagram for clout? Mic's got the fix for that. A guest comes in and starts talking about the cult he wants to start? Mic's got it handled. Mic doesn't realize he's live and is having a very...mature conversation with husband on the phone? Tricky, but Mic can fix it. He has to do an hour-long live stream with one of his students wearing giant fake boobs? Suddenly, Mic has no fucking idea what to do.

Midoriya had strutted down the stairs with all the confidence in the world and asked him to wait a minute to go up while he 'went to get his jugs'. Mic had innocently assumed they'd be one of those weird internet challenges he sees all the time and the jugs would be part of a game. He was mistaken. Jugs meant very fake tits that Izuku somehow had the confidence to wear in front of thousands of people on a live stream. Why oh why.

"Listener, do you realize that those are extremely fake looking? The only person who will think those are real is Mineta." Hizashi awkwardly gestured his hand towards Midoriya's... breast.

"Oh, I know. I may only have eyes for a very explosive manly man, but that doesn't mean I didn't notice that boobs aren't actually giant balloons. But I also know that 1A is gullible and I want to see if anyone thinks their real. I promise you at least 4 will." Midoriya said, and did a little bounce on his toes to check the bounce of his 'breasts'.

"The future of heroics is truly bright," Present Mic nodded solemnly as they headed up the stairs to continue the stream.

~~~
Katsuki was known for many things. Screaming, yelling, his hatred for all things pure are all classic examples. But what he is not known for is giggling like a child because of boobs. Yet, here he was losing his absolute shit because Zu looked like he was having the time of his life. He had strutted into the room, with a bounce in his step, and acted like the huge watermelons taped to him were natural. The looks of pure shock coming from multiple factions just made the situation even funnier.

"Those can't be real. There's no way." Hagakure gasped, leaning in uncomfortably close to the screen.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm a man with many years of experience with life, and I can safely guarantee that those are real.. breasts". All Might coughed awkwardly but still put a mark next to Midnight's name.

"I hope they're real. It'd be totally unmanly to lie to us like that." Kirishima was going to have an awful time when he finds out the truth.

Katsuki, unlike Kirishima, was having a great time.

Every time Zero even slightly moved he laughed harder. Not to mention, Present Mic looked absolutely traumatized. He attempted to answer questions and not stare at the obnoxious chest, but the look of genuine fear was just too much. Katsuki made sure to screenshot the moment Zu grabbed both tits and Present Mic tried to pretend he wasn't mortified. When they get married he was definitely going to get that picture printed on to his tie. It was golden.

~~
NezuButGreen<3:
How many of them think they're real?

Goose-aphobe<3:
Most of the males. All Might said he has 'life experience' and can confirm they're real.

Fucking dumbass

They're not even paying attention to Mic's beautiful singing >:(

NezuButGreen<3:
They're missing out. At least the comment section is going wild with love for his pipes. Class 1-Lame could never.

Goose-aphobe<3:
Damn Right. These losers don't know culture.

But I do know that those tits are gonna make me collapse if you keep moving around. That shits too funny. They look like helium inflated cantaloupes.