Whole Lotta Problem Children

Welcome to my collage of Class 1-A refusing to use big brain time~

No matter how well Katsuki and Izuku get along, they will always be competitive. They've got plenty of competitions like who can sneak a kiss the most in a day, who can make Shouta sigh in disappointment the most, who can successfully throw their clothes into a basket the most, or who can play Just Dance the longest without collapsing.

But recently, they've had a new favorite: Who can make the most obvious hints about their relationship without anyone figuring it out. It had honestly started as an accident one time when Katsuki had almost let it slip to Kaminari, but recently it's become one of their favorite competitions.

~~

"Hey, Bakugou," Kaminari had sung one day, approaching Katsuki at rapid speed, "So, you know how you've gotten like real popular with the ladies right? Since the whole Bakugou is actually a soft boy thing?".

"The fucking what?!" Katsuki barked back.

"Yeah, after the live stream and stuff all the ladies have been all over you, man! I'm jealous," Kaminari whined, slinging his arm over Katsuki's shoulder.

"Get to the fucking point, Sparky," Katsuki bark. Why the hell did Kaminari think he gave even half a fuck about people that aren't Izuku, let alone women that aren't Izuku.

"Well, I was hoping you'd be willing to help a man out! Ya know, play wingman for me~" Kaminari begged, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

"What does that even fucking mean?" Katsuki asked. Somewhere behind him, he heard a certain bean snort.

"Ya know! Talk 'em up for me! Give them some of that Bakugou charm, so I can get some good points with them!" Kaminari smiled, jabbing his elbow at Katsuki's side.

"Let me get this straight. You want me, a fucking engaged gay guy, to flirt with girls so that they'll maybe acknowledge your dumbass?" Katsuki growled. Katsuki may not be into women, but he knows damn well that's not how this works.

Kaminari visibly deflated, "Well, when you say it like that it sounds bad,".

"It's because that's stupid. If you want to date someone or some shit, talk to them yourself. Izuku would absolutely beat my ass if I started flirting with girls for you," Katsuki scoffed, shoving Kaminari off of him.

"Why would Izuku beat your ass?"

Oops.

"None of your fucking business," Good save.

"What! No, I'm curious now! Does Izuku know Zero?" Kaminari squawked.

"Shut up. Why are you asking me about women anyway," Katsuki abruptly changed the topic, "I know damn well you've been eyeing eyebags from 1- C for weeks now,".

Kaminari turned so red so fast, Katsuki was almost worried about him. (Izuku snapped a picture)

"I-What- I don't-" Kaminari sputtered, "BYE".

Then he was gone.

That was a great save.

~~
The next incident had been Izuku's doing because despite how clever he is, he can't shut his mouth.

Izuku had made the grave mistake of happily staring down Katsuki during training one day. Yaoyozuro had unfortunately noticed that Izuku wasn't completely there at the moment.

"Midoriya? Are you alright? You look a little spaced out," Yaoyozuro asked, gently shaking Izuku's shoulder.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine," Izuku hummed, still not taking his eyes off of Katsuki, "Kacchan just looks...REALLY good, today,".