Shouto's Big Break

So this is a filler chapter. I feel a lil bad for delaying everything, especially since the reveal is supposed to happen really soon. But the next plot chapter is supposed to be really long and the last thing I want is to jack my hand, so this is what you get: Crack.

But thank you for all the nice messages! I appreciate it <3

I wrote this entire thing with voice to text so if it looks messy or disconnected, that's why, but like I gave it my best. 

Now, Shouto Todoroki would never call himself a genius, but if you asked him about his discoveries, he'd call himself a genius.

Seriously, he's a modern-day Sherlock and his theories are so under-rated it's unfair. He's sure that he could solve any mystery if given the right materials to do so.

~~Robo Todoroki~~

Shouto remembers his first theory fondly: That he was a robot.

Now, some may claim that this comes from his daddy issues, but Shouto would beg to differ. He has too much damning evidence for this to not be true.

The first time this theory came about, Shouto he was 4 and his father had referred to him as a 'creation'. Shouto may have been small, but he knew darn well that humans aren't referred to as creations, so he did some research.

The first thing he stumbled on in his research was an old film called 'My Life as a Teenage Robot'. Shouto immediately felt a connection. They both lacked social lives and had awful creators. From that day forth Shouto wanted nothing more than to be like that robot.

~ ~

The next evidence he had found was when he was slightly older. He'd been bathing and looked at the label on his soap that read 'Coconut Oil'.

. . .

O I L? As in the thing robots use to loosen their joints so they could move? Why would he bathe in oil? Was he trying to loosen his joints so he could fight properly?

~ ~
The final piece to the puzzle had been on one of the most traumatizing days of his life. The day his mother poured boiling water on his face.

Shouto could never say many good things came from that day, but that had been the day it had all clicked for him. He was a robot and now he had proof.

The moment his mother poured the water onto his face... He rusted.

And from that moment on everything just clicked.

Why didn't he burn to fire like Touya? Simple, metal isn't flammable. How did his hair split perfectly? It was an intentional design choice. How could he be so emotionless compared to his siblings? He didn't have strong emotions programmed.

That night Shouto had stared at himself in the mirror for hours. He reached down to his belly button and pressed it,

"Beep boop".

Shouto had never felt more like himself

~~The Case Of The Zodiac Killer~~

Todoroki had solved many mysteries throughout his career. Some honourable mentions are, Kaminari being Present Mic's son, Koda being a late descendant of Cinderella, and the villain Dabi being Endeavors long lost brother.

But one of the most important cases had been the case of the Zodiac Killer.

Now, this one is a bit crazy (even for Master Detective: Shouto Todoroki) because he's certain that a serial killer from over 400 years ago, now resides as a student of UA.