Dance Dance Revelation

Here's the links to the dances they do!

Wap- Cardi B- Brian Esperon Choreography

Yikes-Nicki Minaj- Jojo Gomez Choreography

7 Rings- Ariana Grande- Brinn Nicole

Katsuki is, as some psychologists call it, enraged. Not only does he have to sit here all day like some sort of lab rat, but now he has to deal with his FIANCE making kissy faces at the guy who is trying to court HIS FIANCE. His life is just becoming one of Nezu's elaborate schemes. No normal person should have to deal with some copy rat bitch crawling into their lap just to trick a crowd of teenage girls, but here he is.

Like, for Nezu's sake, he had so many other options. He's strong, he's smart, he's not failing in the looks department, but he stays with his scheming minx of a fiance. Not to say that Bakugou regrets it at all. Nobody on Earth compares to his Izuku.

But that's not the point.

The point is that, if Icyhot grabs Izuku's hand one more damn time, Katsuki will turn him into nothing but a puddle of daddy issues and regret. And blood. Lots of blood. Sprinkle in a few seared bones for seasoning, and garnish with fresh skin.

"Careful Kacchan~ Your raging gay tendencies are showing," Monoma snickered.

"I'd kill you if we weren't supposed to be engaged,".

"How touching. Are those your vows?" Monoma teased.

"Oh I'll be touching you, alright," Katsuki growled, hand flexing and ready to explode Neito.

Neito grimaced, "No thanks. Save that for the honeymoon,".

And that marks the end of Monoma Neito's measly life.

~~
Uraraka Ochako is many things. Smart, pretty, kind, endearing, attractive, strong, determined, attractive. And did she mention attractive? Because she thinks she's fucking attractive and has zero idea why Izuku chose Todoroki over her.

Like sure, he was much stronger than her conventionally. And he was fairly pretty for a guy. And some people would say that he's objectively more attractive than her. And that he's never actually been forced to give up in a fight and has been training his whole life so he's a bit more determined. And he's generally pretty nice and has never actually gone out of his way to harm anyone. And yeah his constantly confused demeanour can be pretty endearing, and borderline adorable...
. . .

Yeah, Ochako sees it now.

But still! Todoroki is such a random choice! They've never even kind of looked like they were dating! Like c'mon! He might as well be dating Bakugou if he's gonna date someone so random!

Izuku had all the choices in the world. Ochako was sure she made herself so obvious from the very beginning. She'd been trying to date him for MUCH longer than Todoroki had, so why not her? What did she do wrong? Was it her face? Her personality? Is she not cold enough?