Chapter 10

Rajveer's POV

Everyone burst into laughter looking at her condition. What's her name.. Yes Ruchi. She is looking exactly like a clown.

Everyone were busy laughing when I saw Ruchi moving towards Ruhi. She was about to slap her. Before I could stop her Naina caught her hand and stopped her. Thank God! How dare she try to hit my sister. I was furious at her.

Ruchi screamed in pain as Naina applied pressure on Ruchi's wrist. "How dare you raise your hand on my sister?" Naina said and threw her hand in extreme anger. I was overwhelmed the way she addressed Ruhi as her sister.

"Do you know anything about my dress you foolish women?" Ruchi asked.

"Ruchi do you really think she would know anything about your dress have you seen her fashion sense. It's just horrible" Rahul said mocking Naina

"Shut up. You can't talk like that about my wife" I said in a loud tone gaining everyone's attention.

"Suddenly love raised for you wife. Not bad brother but I didn't said anything wrong. Kindly ask your wife does she know about Ruchi's dress." He said pointing his hand towards Naina. I knew Naina might be not knowing about that dress as she doesn't wear modern dresses. I just love her the way she is. I was about to say something but Naina interrupted the conversation.

"This dress which Ruchi is wearing is from the 2020 summer collection designed by fashion designer NK. Am I right Ruchi." Naina said shocking everyone.

"You might know about the dress but do you know how much costly it is? It was gifted to me by Rahul." Ruchi said.

"Like seriously for this dress you are creating a scene here." Naina said with irritation.

"Do you know how difficult it is to get a dress designed by NK? I had to use so much of contacts to get the dress." Rahul said annoyingly.

"You just want a dress designed by NK. For that you are wasting our time." Naina spoke casually. What is she up to?

"You are speaking as if your one call and the dress will be in your hand. You must be thinking about using your Dad's connection but let me tell you nothing will work." Rahul said with a smirk. I wanted to punch him to remove that smirk from his face.

Naina didn't bother to give him a reply. She picked her mobile and called someone.

"Listen Shreya I want you to get latest dress designed by designer NK. I want you here in 15 minutes. I will message you the address" Naina said in a professional tone.

"You will get the dress in 15 minutes. Now stay quite. I am getting headache hearing your both voices." Naina said and started massaging her head.

Ruchi and Rahul bhai went in their room and Ruchi came along with Rahul bhai after changing her dress. She is lucky that the paint didn't left any stain.

Soon a girl came running with a dress in her hand and stop in front of Naina. She was panting badly so Ruhi offered her water and she quickly drank it.

"Good that you are on time otherwise you would have lost your job. Give this to her." Naina said in a bossy tone and pointed at Ruchi. I am seeing a different shade of Naina today. How many shades does she have?

Ruchi removed the dress from the cover. I must say the designer is extremely talented. It was a really lovely dress. I imagined Naina wearing that dress. She looked really gorgeous but unfortunately it was my imagination. she does not wear such kind of dress.

"How do we believe that this dress is original?" Rahul said.

"Have you lost your mind? NK is standing in front of you and you are asking such silly question." the new girl said. She is NK but then why Naina said that she would have lost her job. I am confused right now.

"So you are the great designer NK. Nice to meet you mam." Ruchi said sweetly.

"Are you mad. I am not NK." She said. If she is not NK then who is she talking about. Is she talking about........

***************************************************************************************

Guys i hope you all are fine❤❤

Did you liked this chapter?

Do vote and comment

Do share this story with your friends..........

Please follow me guys.........................