Chapter 23

Naina's POV

We went back to my office and I took Ro to see all the designs. He was awestruck with the design and praised me a lot. I was happy with his reaction. He has always been the first to see my designs.

We went back and sat in my cabin.I called Shreya in my cabin and asked her to look for a new model for the show. She nodded her head.

"Hi beautiful. What your name?" Rohit asked Shreya interrupting our conversation.

"Shreya" she said in a soft tone.

"Would you like to go on a date with me? Beautiful" Ro asked her in a flirty tone. This idiot is again back to his playboy mode. God give him some sense.

She was blushing really hard. I can understand her feelings, if India's top model is flirting with you it is difficult to control your blush.

I cleared my throat to make them realise my presence in the room.

"Shreya get the work done today." I said in a professional tone. She looked embarrassed and left the cabin quickly.

Ro was giving me the looks as if I was a vamp in his love story.

"What?" I asked him pretending to be innocent.

"Naina yaar She could have said yes but you spoiled everything." He said in frustration.

"Do your flirting outside my office." I said in a serious tone.

"You are very bad." He said making a grumpy face.

"I know that." I said with a naughty smile.

"I pity Rajveer he looks like a good man." He said in a dramatic way

"Thank god you didn't flirt with me in front of Rajveer." I said. We both are still trying to trust each other. Anything done by Ro would have just create more misunderstanding.

"I don't want punches on my handsome face." He said making scared face.

"What do you mean?" I asked him in confusion.

"Your husband would have punched me so hard if I would have flirted with you. You were with us so he didn't hit me." He said. Why will Rajveer punch him? He doesn't even know Ro. Ro continued speaking understanding what was going in my mind.

"Rajveer was jealous the way you were talking with me and the way I was calling you beautiful." Ro said with a teasing smile

"No Why would he be jealous?" I said

"Who are you? Where is my friend Naina?" he said.

"Have you lost your mind what nonsense are you speaking?" I said in loud voice as I was getting irritated.

"Why you are asking dumb questions? He was getting jealous because he loves you. I am happy for you." He said with a bright smile

"He told me that he loves me but I am not sure." I said in a low voice.

"You love him. Right?" Ro asked me.

"Maybe." I said and looked at the ground.

"What is maybe? It's either you love him or not." He said getting annoyed.

"I don't know. Let's change the topic." I said

"You love him Naina admit it." He said winking at me and left the cabin. 

I do have some feelings for Rajveer but do I really love him?

**************************************

Hello guys I hope you all are fine💖💖🥰🥰

Did you like this chapter?

Do vote and comment.................

Share this story with your friends...............

Guys do follow me.....................