Chapter 14

Rajveer's POV

I was on the stairs when I saw Naina in the hall. My god! She is looking gorgeous. We were having an eye contact and I started moving down. I was completely lost in her eyes. I was about to fall but somehow balanced myself. I came down and stood near them. I couldn't stop gazing at her then my eyes went on her slit. My God! It is making me uncomfortable. I am getting all naughty thoughts.

I saw Rahul Bhai looking at her with lust. It was making me angry. What is his problem? I hold Naina's hand and left the house. We sat in the car and I started it. I complimented her and she started blushing. I liked the way I could make her blush. She looked like a sweet cherry.

We reached the restaurant and went inside. I had booked the entire place as I didn't want any disturbance. I hope she likes it I specially asked them to arrange it. I was waiting for her reaction but she was just looking at the place.

"I hope you liked it." I asked her

"It is beautiful. I just loved it." she asked with a bright smile.

I pulled the chair for her like a gentleman and then sat on my chair. We ordered and started talking. We talked about literally everything as we both knew nothing about each other. The dinner was served. We started eating and continue with are chat.

I remembered something so I asked her "Why were everyone saying that you are a traditional girl?"

"That's because your brother just met me twice. First time when he came to see me and second time on our engagement." She said.

"You never tried to know each other." I asked.

"I never wanted to marry him. It was just my parents who wanted me to get married to him for their business. I was never interested to know anything about him and neither was he." She said casually and I got to know that he never loved him. I was on cloud nine after knowing that.

Mistakenly some sauce was applied on the corner of her lips. "There is something on the corner of your lips" I said to her and she tried to remove it but was unable to do that.

I raised from my chair and went close to her. Our faces were just inch apart. I took my hand close to her face and wiped the sauce. A different kind of sensation was happening in my body. I guess even Naina was feeling something similar as she has closed her eyes tightly. I sat back on my chair. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes showed different emotions.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Yes. You can ask me anything." I said her.

"Why did you agreed to marry me?" she asked and looked at me for the answer.

"I like you from the day I saw you." I said her the truth as I want her to know my feeling for her.

"What!!" she said and started coughing badly I went near her and started patting her back. She became normal and looked at me in shock.

"You really like me." she said and gave me a questionable look.

"Yes and I really wish to fall in love with you in future." I said to her and she looked at me with her wide eyes.

Romantic music was playing in the background. I really wanted to dance with her.

"Will you like to dance with me beautiful." I asked her while forwarding my hand towards her. She nodded in agreement and hold my hand.

I held her in my arm and we started to dance. Our bodies were moving with the music.

This has proven to be the best day of my life..........

******************************************

I hope you all are good💕💕🤞

Did you all liked this chapter?

Do vote and comment.......

Share this story with your friends........

Do follow me guys......................