Chapter 45

Rajveer's POV

I was driving towards my office when I received a call from Naina. I stopped the car at the side.

"Hello! Good Morning!" I asked her.

"Reach home soon." She said.

"Your home.. Why? Is everything alright?" I asked her in confusion.

"Our home.. Reach soon. I got to know who is that man." She said and disconnected the call. She got to know about that man but how?

I drove the car towards my home. I reached home soon and entered inside. I saw that everybody was there. Did Naina asked everyone to be present here? That means she really got proof against that man. Who is he? I went and stood beside Ruhi.

"Do you know who did all this? Did Naina tell you his name?" I asked her.

"No bhai. I asked Bhabhi but she didn't say his name. I am sure Bhabhi got to know who did it." Ruhi said.

"Let's hope so." I said and was constantly staring at the entrance.

Sherya entered and came towards us. Why did she came here? Did Naina ask her to come here?

"Shreya why did you came here at this hour? Why are you panting? Calm down. I will get water for you." Ruhi asked her and went and brought a glass of water for her. She gulped the water in one go.

"Mam asked me to come here." She said. Before she could say anything Naina came along with her parents. She had that 'Don't mess with me' look on her face which was kind of scary and hot at the same time. She came and looked at Sherya as if asking her something. She just nodded at her and it triggered Naina making her angry.

She moved towards Ragini. Is she going to reveal her truth now? But what about that man? She said that she got to know about it. Where is that man? Who the hell is he? Even if he is not exposed at least I would be proved innocent.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a loud sound. I saw that Ragini was standing there with a shock. Did Naina slapped her? I looked towards Rahul and saw him rubbing his cheek. Naina slapped him. Is he the one who did all this?

"How dare you slapped my son?" Rahul's mom yelled at Naina.

"Ask you son. What has he done?" Naina said loudly.

"What have I done? Are you out of your mind?" Rahul asked her.

Instead of replying to him Naina again slapped him. she was fuming in anger. It looked like she would burn anyone who came in front of her with her anger. Everyone was looking at her in shock except for Shreya. She was calm as if she knew that Naina was going to react like that.

"Naina why did you slapped bhai." Ragini said loudly.

"Shut up and stay out of it. I will talk with you later." Naina said loudly.

"Didn't you get a lesson last time that you shouldn't mess with me. How dare you drugged Rajveer yesterday?" she said and griped his collar in anger.

"What nonsense are you speaking? What proof have you got that you are blaming me?" He asked her in anger.

"Ruhi play that video. You will get all your answers" She said and Ruhi went and played the room footage on the TV. Everyone was glaring her in anger and Ragini started sweating badly.

"Look at the tattoo on the man. Isn't it you Rahul?" Naina said .

"The video just showed that it was done by Ragini and some man who has the same tattoo like me. It doesn't prove that it was done by me. You should punish her. Why the hell are you dragging me in it?" Rahul said casually.

"Bhai What are you saying? It was all your planning. Now you are backing off." Ragini said with fear.

"Do you think that I am a fool that I will come without a proof. Shreya give the CD." Naina said.

Naina played the CD. It showed the footage of the hotel corridor. It was from the time after he came out of the room. He was moving towards the washroom. Before entering inside, he took out his mask from his face thinking that they were no cameras.

"It is not me you are just framing me in all this. You are trying to put the blame on me to save your cheat husband." Rahul said without any guilt.

"You know what I have never seen a disgusting man like you. You have been caught red handed still you have the audacity to lie." Naina said in loud tone.

"Tell me. Why both of you did this?" I asked in anger.

Ragini came towards me and hugged me. I was just too shock to react. Why the hell did she hug me? Is she asking for her death? I looked at Naina and she was just glaring at me. Last time I was enjoying making her jealous but this time I was simply scared. I don't know I was scared for her or for myself. I tried to break the hug but she just held me more tightly.

"Please believe me. It is her plan to make me look bad in front of everyone. I have not done anything. Why will i degrade myself?" Ragini said. Is she mad? Few minutes before she said that she did it listening to Rahul and now she is telling that Naina is trying to frame them. 

I saw Naina coming towards us in anger. I again tried to break the hug but she was not ready to leave me. Please leave me otherwise my wife will kill me.

Naina pulled her away from me. Naina slapped her with so much force that she landed on the floor. Naina was looking at me in rage. I gulped my saliva. God please save me.

**************************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well💞💞🥰🥰

Do vote and comment..........

Share this story with your friends...................

Do follow me guys......................