Chapter 16

Naina's POV

I woke up and with great difficulties got out of his arms. I touched my lips as I remembered our kiss from last night. I am having intense feelings for him. Do I love him? I came out of my dream world and realized that I was getting late. I took out a nice sari from the wardrobe and went to the washroom. I got ready really quick and came out of the washroom.

I looked at Rajveer and he was in deep sleep. He looked really cute right now. I went near him and kissed him on his check. He smiled in his sleep. I started moving but suddenly he hold my hand and pulled me. I landed on him and he was smirking at me. Oh my god! He was awake. I shouldn't have done that. He circled his arms around my waist and turned. Now I was below him.

"Don't you think you kissed at the wrong place. You should give me my morning kiss on my lips. Beautiful." He said in a husky tone. I shuddered under him.

He came closer and tried to kiss me but I pushed him. Before he could catch me, I ran out of the room. I was panting and blushing at the same time. I went down and started helping mom in preparing breakfast.

Ruhi came in the kitchen and greeted us. "Bhabhi How was your date?" She asked me giving a teasing smile. Even mom was looking at us with curiosity.

"It was good" I said but I know that I must be blushing like anything.

"Mom look how bhabhi is blushing that means the date went awesome." She said and I was really feeling shy.

"I am happy for both of you and I pray to god that you always remain together." Mom said with a smile. We took the dishes and started placing it on the dinning table.

Rajveer came and looked at me making a cute angry face. I felt like to kiss him at this moment.

We were having a nice eye contact but Ruchi passed by him breaking our eye contact. She was about to fall but Rajveer held her in his arms. Why is he holding her? Is he a hero? What was the need to save her? Leave her right now. I was angry on both and specially on Rajveer. I left to the kitchen making an excuse.

Rajveer's POV

I was looking at Naina and we were having a cute eye contact. Ruchi passed by me breaking our eye contact. I don't like her presence but I am really happy that she married Rahul and I got my Naina.

She was about to fall and I end up saving her. I looked at Naina and she was looking at me with anger. What happened to her? Why is she angry and on whom? She left to the kitchen saying that she forgot something. I tried to go behind her. I was lost in her that I forgot that I was holding Ruchi. Ruchi yelled in pain and I realized that I left her and she landed on the floor.

I went behind her. She took the apple and was cutting it with rage. Poor apple.

I went and stood behind her and circled my arms around her waist and started fondling her skin. Her skin was really soft and delicate. Thank to this sari that is giving me access to her bare skin.

She pushed me and came out of my hold. I really didn't like it. I want to hold her forever in my arm.

"Don't come near me." She said pointing the knife towards me. Where is my innocent wife? What has happened to her?

"But my morning kiss is remaining." I said trying to sound cute. I don't know why was I trying to do that.

"Go to that Ruchi. She might be able to give you." She said in a sarcastic way. Ruchi. From were did she came in this? I was really confused and then I realized something. Is she jealous? Oh my god! My innocent wife is getting jealous of me holding Ruchi.

I again went and took her in back hug. She tried to come out of the hug but I hold her tightly.

"You don't need to jealous as I completely belong to you Beautiful." I said in her ears. I turned her and she looked embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrass. I liked that you got jealous seeing me with her. Be like this only and make every girl to stay away from me as I want only you to be with me." I said. She was looking at the ground feeling shy.

She was about to say something but I kissed her. I was feeling heavenly. She is just like an angel in my life and I never want her to go away from me. I broke the kiss and we looked at each other lovingly.

"I want my mornings to be sweet like this." I said and she blushed. She tried to go but I kissed her again.

******************************

I hope you all are fine💕💕🤞🤞

Did you like this chapter?

Do vote and comment................

Share this story with your friends...............

Guys do follow me..............................