Chapter 34

Rajveer's POV

The meeting took really long but finally we got the deal. I must say Amit has done amazing job. I went inside my cabin and called my Naina. After two rings she picked up my call.

"Hi wifey. Good morning! I have a really great news to share with you." I said her

"Good morning!" she said in low voice. She sounded sad.

"What happen to you? Are you alright? You sound a bit dull." I asked her in soft tone.

"Yeah I am fine." She said and somewhere I felt relieved.

"Which great news you were talking about?" she asked me.

"I got the deal. I am so happy. I just want to came near you and take you in my arms." I said.

"Congrats Rajveer. I am really happy that you got the deal. Bye I have to leave for work. I will talk with you later." She said and cut the call before I could say anything.

Why is she so upset? Did something happen at home? I need to talk with her tonight and ask her about the thing that is disturbing her.

I got back with my work but my mind was again and again thinking about Naina.

Naina's POV

I cut Rajveer's call quickly, not wanting him to know about the things which were going in my mind. I trust him but what if whatever Ragini said was true. I stopped thinking about her and went out. I asked the driver to start the car and sat in the car. Throughout the way Ragini's words were ringing in my mind.

Soon I reached the venue where the show is going to be held. I saw Ro and Shreya were standing together and yawning. I saw that Sachi was on the stage. She started walking and I was stunned to see that. She is walking like a perfect model. How did this miracle happen? I started clapping automatically.

"How come she is walking so perfectly? What are you all doing here this early?" I asked them.

"Mam we are here from midnight and Sachi mam was practising the entire night." Shreya said and yawned.

"She was practising the whole night. She said that she didn't want to embarrassed you." Ro said and yawned again. I just hugged Sachi and thanked her.

"Why didn't you call me?" I said to them.

"Didn't I call you yesterday? You said that you are busy and will call me later but your call never came. What made you so busy Naina?" Ro asked teasingly. Shit! I forgot to call him back. I tried to change the topic.

"Shreya you can take a leave today as all the work of the show is done but tomorrow come early." I said to Shreya and she left.

"Sachi let's go to my office and make you try the outfit." I said trying to avoid Ro. We started moving out. We sat in the car and left for my office.

Soon we reached my office and went in my cabin. They both were just yawning constantly.

"Sachi try this dress and then you both go home and take rest." I said to them.

She tried the dress and it fitted her perfectly. I relaxed a bit as now everything was ready for tomorrow's show.

"I hope the show happens perfectly tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah It will be a great show. Bye Beautiful." Ro said and they both left. I started making new design. I was disturbed by the knock on my door. The person came in and I was shock to see her. Why did she came here?????

************************************** 

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Thanks to all of you for your love and support that I received for my first book.

Guys keep supporting me like this.........

Do vote and comment.........

Share this story with your friends...........

Please Do follow me...........