Chapter 44

Rajveer's POV

Ruhi came upstairs and was moving towards her room.

"Ruhi I need to talk to you." I said to her.

"Bhai not now. I woke up at 4 am. I am really tired. I am going to take a bath or else I will sleep again. I will talk with you later. Bye." She said and started moving. I went behind her. We both entered inside her room.

"Ruhi I need to talk with you please. I need to know everything." I said.

"Ok. Bhai. What you want to know? Didn't Bhabhi tell you everything?" she asked me.

"No. Now tell me. How did Naina get the room's footage?" I asked her.

"That day Bhabhi and Ragini had a heated argument and then dad announced about the party. Bhabhi had a feeling that Ragini would do something in the party so she asked me to keep an eye on her. I was following her, when I came to know that she had booked a room in the same hotel where the party was going to take place. I informed Bhabhi. She somehow by bribing a waiter placed a camera in the room. We were sure that Ragini was planning to do something but never thought she would do something like this." Ruhi said.

"Thank you so much for not letting any misunderstanding come in Naina's mind." I said her.

"No need to say thanks bhai but if you still want to thank me then get me a nice gift." She said smiling brightly.

"Ok I will search a nice groom for you as a gift." I said and gave her a teasing look.

"Very funny. Now leave my room." She said and pushed me out of the room and closed the door on my face.

I went to my room and took a nice shower. I got ready quickly. I came downstairs and saw that everyone was having their breakfast. They saw me and were glaring me in anger except for Ruhi.

I went out and started moving towards my car. Somebody called my name from back, so I turned around. It was none other than Ragini. Why is she following me? What the hell?

"Rajveer wait. I need to talk to you." Ragini said and she was panting.

"What's there to talk?" I asked her. Her presence was annoying me.

"Yesterday whatever happened is purposely done by somebody to degrade us. I don't remember how I came in that room. I was really shock to know that something happened between us." She said in a fake sad voice. I know the truth you mad women and I will make sure that you pay for all you did. I was fuming in anger but controlled myself. I don't want Naina's plan to get spoiled. i have never seen a doubled face women like her.

"I know. Don't worry. We will soon find out the real culprit." I said firmly. I sat in the car and left from there. 

Naina's POV

I entered my parent's home and my parents were shock to see me entering the main door. I pretended to come back after taking a morning walk. I entered and greeted both of them.

"Naina don't worry. I have asked the lawyer to make the divorce paper. It will be ready soon. The thing that Rajveer did will surely affect our reputation and business. We will ask for a big alimony from them. I will get you married to somebody who will be richer than them." My dad said in an extremely sweet voice. My mom came and simply hugged me.

The best actor award goes to my dad. I have never seen somebody acting so well. Even my mom is not a bad actor.

Yesterday the way my dad reacted, I thought he cared about me but no he is not even a bit concerned about me. Rajveer's mom and dad loves me like their own daughter and my own mom dad think that I am a burden on them. His words clearly reflected that he just cared about his reputation and business.

"Go change and come. We will have breakfast together today." Mom said sweetly.

"No mom I am getting late. I will have breakfast in the office." I said and quickly rushed towards my room. Their presence was making me fell suffocated.

I came inside my room. I got ready with my casual clothes as I was not going to office today. I wore a black jeans and white top.

I again played that video to see if I could find something that would help me identify that man. I was carefully looking at the video.

It's him. Oh my god! I swear I will kill him this time. Why did he do that? What will he get doing all this? I called Ruhi and asked her to make sure that everybody is at home right now. I came out of my room and went downstairs. I drove my car in full speed.

 I will not leave you. You will definitely pay for the mess you created.

***********************************************

Hello! guys I hope you all are fine💞💞😍😍

Do vote and comment.......................

Share this story with your friends.....................

Do follow me guys.....................

Thanks for reading my book and supporting me.....................