Chapter 25

Naina's POV

"What the hell! Shreya I asked you to do such a simple work and you weren't able to do it" I said in extreme anger.

"Mam I reached out to every model but nobody is available on that date." She said in low voice.

"Now what are we going to just cry on our faith No right. Go and continue the search for the model." I said firmly. She just left the cabin. This show is really important and it should happen perfectly. How will I get the model in such less time?

I called Rohit as I know now only he can help me.

"Hello Ro I called you as I need your help." I said

"Anything for you Beautiful." He said jokingly

"Stop joking yaar listen I need your help to find a model for my show which is in two days." I said in a serious tone. I told him about the requirement which I had for the model. As I have to get someone who has same structure as that of Ria as I don't have time to do any changes in the dress.

"I know somebody who matches your requirement but I am not sure whether she will agree or not." He said.

"Why will she not agree?" I said getting disappointed.

"She is not a model but our friend Sachi Naina." He said making me shock.

"Have you lost your mind? She will never agree. She is still angry on me for the thing which I didn't do." I said shouting at the top my voice.

"eeh girl stop shouting are you planning to make me deaf." He said in anger.

"Just met her and talk I want you to solve this issue as I want my both besties talking with each other. I know how much you miss her and even she misses you. So go and talk with her. No need to bring your ego in this matter." He said. He has never been so serious before.

"You go and meet her right now I will let you know where she is at present. You go and talk with her." He said and I was about to deny but before that he cut the call. I sigh thinking about the incident that broke my friendship with her.

I got a message from Ro. I got out of the office and got into the cab. I hope she don't react the way she reacted last time.

Soon I reached the given address. It was a really nice locality. It was a nice house more like a mansion. What is she doing here at this place? She doesn't know anyone in Delhi so what is she doing here? Did she got married? The thought itself made me sad. She didn't even consider to inform me. Is she that angry with me?

I was about to enter inside the house but stop as I heard somebody calling my name. I turned and saw it was none other than Rajveer's friend. I tried to remember his name. Yeah Araav Right. What is he doing here? 

****************************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are fine 🥰🥰💕💕

Sorry for not updating for awhile as I was busy with my online classes

Did you like this chapter?

Do vote and comment

Share this story with your friends 

Guys do follow me!