Chapter 24

Rajveer's POV

I was disturbed by the knock on the door. I asked the person to come thinking it to be Amit my secretary. I raised my head from the file to look at him. But I was shock to see Ragini there in place of Amit. I am seriously not in mood to deal with her right now.

"Rajveer the file which you asked for." She said smiling brightly. Is she mad?

"Sir" I said in an annoyed tone

"huh" she said in confusion. Is she really that dumb or pretending to be so?

"Don't you know basic work ethics. I am your boss and you are working for me. Maintain the decorum of the office." I told her firmly.

"Hmm" she said making me angry.

"Has cat got your tongue. Speak up Dammit!" I said loudly.

"Sorry sir." She said meekly.

"Why you came here where is Amit?" I asked her but she stood there like a statue. Is she deaf? Let it be I don't even want to talk with her. I called Amit and told him to come in my cabin quickly. Amit entered my cabin and stood beside Ragini.

"If you are getting too lazy to do your work you can quit the job Amit." I said in a bossy tone. He looked extremely shocked and was trying to register my words in his mind.

"Sir what have I done?" he asked softly

"Why did you handed this file to miss Ragini? Don't you know how confidential this file is. She is a mere intern here. If anything would have gone wrong who would have been responsible." I told in a strict tone.

"Sorry sir but Ragini told that you both are really close to each other. She said that you have called her and she will give you the file so I gave her." He said explaining.

"She is just an intern and I expect everyone to treat her like that. Am I clear?" I said and he just nodded his head.

"Now both of you leave." I said loudly.

She is a good friend of mine but the way she is behaving is making me angry. I am not getting good vibes from this Ragini. I don't know why I am feeling like this and why I behaved like that.I think I took out all my frustration which I had on that so called best friend of my wife. He is really stupid to think that I Rajveer Malhotra will get jealous of him. I chucked out all this thoughts and continued with my work.

**************************************

Hello guys I hope you all are fine💖💖🥰🥰

Did you like this chapter?

Do vote and comment.................

Share this story with your friends...............

Guys do follow me.....................